BITLite - Who's coming then?

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
tomsk
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by tomsk »

Thought I mentioned to you that I had spoken to Tomsk via the batphone... he is up for some nights of merriment
Yes I'll be there - but just Saturday and Sunday. And we're not meeting up in Thompsons bar this time - OK.
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

ROFL!!!

I think thats a safe bet that we'll avoid that place =)
Driller
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Driller »

Woo-Hoo!

Got my two tickets this morning :)

Numbered 19 + 20 :)
Mayhem
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Mayhem »

Ah, so the BIT Live part is being held in a different location to the Retrovision part? Or is the actual location a club (it says pub to me)? Confused :P

Anyone on the route between London and Manchester fancying a lift up, let me know as I am probably driving up there. Until I change my mind :P
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Not really, though we've still got to see how many rooms we've actually got access to, and when. It is a club, not a pub, apparently.

Chris
Mayhem
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Mayhem »

Ah fair enough... just got a bit confused there as all references to the place I'd seen before was as a pub ;)

Having had a look, I might train it instead. Prices are about £24 from London pre-booked. Manchester Piccadilly station is about 4 miles from the venue? The accommodation I booked seems to be about 2 miles away from the venue, so about halfway between.

Can't miss the attempt at walking back there half drunk after it all finishes Saturday night either ;)

Yeah I know I could stay in Manchester central but as also mentioned, the footy is on that weekend and could be "interesting". No doubt if I get myself to the venue some point on Friday afternoon, then I'll just tag along with whatever everyone is doing.

Btw not received my ticket yet... how long does it take to be delivered? I'm sure I ordered it about two weeks ago...
trooper/osg
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by trooper/osg »

Im just about sorted, just waiting on some confirms before I book a hotel but Ill also be bringing along Trooper, Jas Kelk (maybe) and hopefully Arsey Brown...
Yup, I'm there.... Time of work is sorted, tickets are sorted, and hotel pre-booked.... All I need now is an
Arsey Brown...
:lol:

See ya's all there, I think...! :roll:
Don't jump, if you do, you'll only fall and hurt yourself.
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

hey Paul.. yeah think everything is organised now, now it's upto me to get my ass into action and actually order those damn tickets ;)
dan gillgrass
Built from Stella and KFC
Built from Stella and KFC

Post by dan gillgrass »

Tas wrote:hey Paul.. yeah think everything is organised now, now it's upto me to get my ass into action and actually order those damn tickets ;)
SO want to say something abot "ass" and "action" but i think ill just keep my mouth shut......

oops, too late....

<fnordpojk> Dan_Gillg: Is WoW down, or what brings you here? ;)
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

19 + 20 ...... :shock: Surely theres more... are sales not over the hundred mark yet ?? :(

Still no word from infy yet either...... :?
Sidman 64
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Sidman 64 »

Matrix wrote:19 + 20 ...... :shock: Surely theres more... are sales not over the hundred mark yet ?? :(

Still no word from infy yet either...... :?
All I will say, if people don't come to this show then you are really going
to miss out on some top performances 8) .
Also there are some great guest appearances "he's played once before" :?:
Get buying those ticket guys and I guarantee you will fully enjoy this event :)

Danceaway
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

I'm kind of obfuscating by sending out the tickets in random numerical order, but we're aiming for 100-150 people but haven't got there yet.

Tell your friends, tell your enemies, cajole, persuade... get people there so we can all have a good time!

Chris
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Chris Abbott wrote:Tell your friends, tell your enemies, cajole, persuade... get people there so we can all have a good time!
Perhaps someone in the Manchester-bunch could get some fliers or something to nail to trees and metro-cabs or whatever. To get some local attention.

Even better! Run naked down the streets of Manchester with a banner! Just make sure to make bail before the event.
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Andreas Wallström wrote:Slaygon and Makke will have to come or else I'll kill them.
Ah, crap. I guess I'm dead then. :(

I'll have to sit this one out. I'm utterly broke, unemployed, etc. etc. I turned down some very generous offers that would've helped me getting there, but with my current financial and social situation I just can't justify the trip (despite the fact that it, as always, would rule beyond comprehension to be there). I'm sorry, but I had to make that decision as life currently is a bit of a mess.

Don't worry, I'm not dying or anything. I'm my usual healthy and jolly self, it's just the rest of reality that needs fixing.

I'll be there anyway, in the form of an album (fingers crossed)! So I bet you'll manage. Just don't try to pour drinks on it in an attempt to "get Makke drunk", because that would be a waste of alcohol and might ruin the booklet.