S.N.O.R 5

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

S.N.O.R 5

Post by Max Levin »

Hi! The other time I said I was to talk about my worms in this latest-one issue, but... nah! :) You just get tired of playing Worms 2 after a while... THEN you start to play it again 2 years later. Weird game
I've skipped the worms and jumped right into the myrkridian mash-fest Myth 2 instead. Since Bungie stopped supporting their fans with the highly appreshiated Bungie.net, Playmyth.net has taken over! That means ALOT more of these sleep-destroying nights ahead! :9 Man, I love that game...
If you too own that game, then don't hesitate to install it, update it, and challenge or coop with me at playmyth.net! My nickname is.. er: Max Levin

Im gonna spend the whole saturday in my new apartment, that is NO games, NO tv, NO cat, and NO music! If I am lucky enough I'll have electricity so that I can at least read a book (Svart Krabba)

I'd like to say something nice here too, just for a change. And that is:
GREETINGS, CHRIS HÃœLSBECK!!!
It's good to see more and more composers showing up on these boards, now were only waiting for the rest, right? I do

Oh, now mah nu vid iz downl00ded! Once a favourite, always a favourite: http://hem.bredband.net/b107472/tunnan_ ... p_pool.mp3[/u]