yo joe

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

yo joe

Post by Infamous »

tune 1 of this sub headed = schlossmusik if you have the mod file (like myself).

Its just a great little tune and has pan pipes in it... which is always a leg up to greatness. i remember it well from a amiga power demo that i had way way back... and sitting with the two player option with my old mate using the 1st chainsaw in a game outside of splatterhouse and loving every moment of this game.

so much so i actually went and BOUGHT the game!.. and loved every minute of that aswell... it really is a superb soundtrack through and through but this track sticks out further by being well written and sounding excellent and definetly deserves a remix from one of you guys.

http://exotica.fix.no/tunes/unexotica/games/Yo_Joe.html

for those that dont know where it is and all the info needed is right there.
and hehe i just noticed "hudson software" them blokes that what did make that bomberman game that some ppl might know about.
Exoskeletor

Post by Exoskeletor »

i really like this game and i love its music too. i hope we see a remix of the sound soon
Trueunborn
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Trueunborn »

fully agree !!