PS3 prices on Ebay

Forum Games, Funnies and other fun stuff. Post birthday wishes in the appropriate sub-forum.
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

PS3 prices on Ebay

Post by Dumper »

Someones having a laugh with the bidding for a PS3 on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Playstation-3-PS3-6 ... dZViewItem
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

lol

if someone actually bids on that i will personally travel to their house and kill them with a stick.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

the whole situation is a joke. Here in north america pretty much each retail chain store carrying them had only 10 units.

At a Wal-Mart store the store manager setup 10 chairs and told the 50 people waiting outside that they can run and grab a chair whoever is lucky to get the chair gets a PS3. One 19 year old ran into a POST!!! and endedup going to the hospital needles to say they gave one to him.

At a U.S. Location 3 kids decided to shoot pellet guns at the crowd to scare them away so they could line up instead. Well they ended up hurting people in the line and got arrested.

All this stupidity over a console?? I'm sure it will be full of bugs...reports already say the back-ward compatibility is not working.

Do you know the PS2 is on Revision 17 right now?? Yup just like the PS1 sony keeps releasing revised versions of the console.

I can only imagine how many Revisions of the PS3 will be.

I'd rather get a WII at least the games will be fun and stable.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

sellers will not be permitted to list PlayStation 3 consoles and games on eBay.co.uk until the authorised European pre-sales period begins in February 2007. Once the official pre-sales period has begun, eBay.co.uk will also be asking sellers to comply with the following requirements:
1. You may only offer one PlayStation 3 console.
2. If you are pre-selling a console, your listing must comply with our Pre-Sale Listings Policy. You must guarantee that the item will be available for dispatch within 30 days of the date it is listed on ebay.co.uk.
3. You must offer PayPal as the only payment option. The item must qualify for PayPal Buyer Protection.
4. You may only offer a PlayStation 3 console that you obtained within the EU. PlayStation 3 consoles obtained outside of the EU cannot be listed on eBay.co.uk.
5. Your listing must include a photo of your purchase or pre-order receipt. We recommend that you block out any personal information such as credit card numbers on the receipt to make sure that they aren’t visible on the photo.

Our top priority is to ensure that eBay remains a safe and reputable place to buy and sell. Please be aware that we may take action against your account if your listing doesn’t comply with these guidelines.

Regards,
The eBay.co.uk Team