Is amiga remix dead?

Post bug reports and suggestions for improving Remix64.com or AmigaRemix here. For other sites, contact the respective site maintainers directly.
onlineamiga
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Is amiga remix dead?

Post by onlineamiga »

No new remixes uploaded on the site since august? Is the site dead?
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Nope. Ziphoid's re-writing the whole back end of the site for easier administration. It's soon ready for launch, but I'm sure Ziph himself will give you a more detailed answer once he sees this post. :)
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

I think it was Ziphoids plan to relaunch somewhere this week. At leasst that is what he said in his last show.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride'
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

OK!! Who unplugged the power cord??? hehehe.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
onlineamiga
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by onlineamiga »

Thats good to know! I thought the amigaremix scene was dead and theres been some awesome stuff done in the past and i cant wait for more awesome stuff in the future either :)

Id love to contribute but im tone deaf and cant write music to save my life :( Wish i could.
Wavedancer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Wavedancer »

Sometimes I thought amigaremix.com were dead, too. But there's nothing happened like this :D
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

I'm sorry that things have been delayed, but I'm proud and happy to say that I'm right now composing an email for the jury to let the try out the new system before going live for real. :)

You will see it soon enough!

// Ziph
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Patience in this matter will pay off sooner or later. :)
All is lost.
onlineamiga
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by onlineamiga »

woo hoo new submission system is live! I hope to see new remixes added to the site very very soon :) I will keep checking back :)
:clap: :cheers: