THX OMOROCA!!!

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

Analog-X wrote:
omoroca wrote: And finally, I'm 33 years old and I DO have hairy balls! :twisted:
Ever try shaving your balls? Less Friction during sex. :twisted:
How did the esoteric fields of Knot Theory and Sexuality end up intertwined? :lol:
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Post by skitz »

DHS wrote: But this year it would be nice to have a:
"Horribly Stupid Lyrics track done only for Slayradio", so finally i could *maybe* win one ROTY for once ;)
I agree and vote for !quote64 - the original and still the best :)
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

exoskeleton wrote:
Analog-X wrote:
omoroca wrote: And finally, I'm 33 years old and I DO have hairy balls! :twisted:
Ever try shaving your balls? Less Friction during sex. :twisted:
How did the esoteric fields of Knot Theory and Sexuality end up intertwined? :lol:
I tell ya....Less Friction.....Less Friction.... I tell ya.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

Analog-X wrote:I tell ya....Less Friction.....Less Friction.... I tell ya.
It also looks bigger.
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

C64GLeN wrote:
Analog-X wrote:I tell ya....Less Friction.....Less Friction.... I tell ya.
It also looks bigger.
Really? I'm off to get the garden shears. :shock:
Anthony N.Putson
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Odyssey Part One Remix.

Post by Anthony N.Putson »

omoroca shouts: Don't think so. I absolutely don't like the style of this song. Synth orchestras suck! I can't believe it gets all these Outstandings!

Damn his comments also..................I mean, does this guy actually listen to the originals? Next time i must do better! Can anyone give me the phone number for the London Symphony Orchestra please?

Ant..........
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

That kind of voting behaviour is throwing spanners in other people's works.
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Don't worry about it, Anthony. You can never please everyone. Who wants to please the fools, anyway?

You've got to focus on those who give you more leveled/"real" criticism and/or praise instead.
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Odyssey Part One Remix.

Post by Chris Abbott »

Anthony N.Putson wrote:omoroca shouts: Don't think so. I absolutely don't like the style of this song. Synth orchestras suck! I can't believe it gets all these Outstandings!

Damn his comments also..................I mean, does this guy actually listen to the originals? Next time i must do better! Can anyone give me the phone number for the London Symphony Orchestra please?

Ant..........
Strangely enough I actually got a quote from them for my aborted C64 Orchestral concert: came out at about £25,000 as I recall :)

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Anthony N.Putson
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Chris Abbott wrote:
Anthony N.Putson wrote:omoroca shouts: Don't think so. I absolutely don't like the style of this song. Synth orchestras suck! I can't believe it gets all these Outstandings!

Ant..........
Strangely enough I actually got a quote from them for my aborted C64 Orchestral concert: came out at about £25,000 as I recall :)

Chris
Nice, ill give em a ring, see if we can do a "real" version !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

Perhaps the lady from Stargate will chip in?
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Anthony N.Putson wrote:
Chris Abbott wrote:

Ant..........

Chris
Nice, ill give em a ring, see if we can do a "real" version !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol! That 25,000 didn't include creating a proper orchestral score :)

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Anthony N.Putson
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Chris Abbott wrote:
Anthony N.Putson wrote:
Chris Abbott wrote: Strangely enough I actually got a quote from them for my aborted C64 Orchestral concert: came out at about £25,000 as I recall :)

Chris
lol! That 25,000 didn't include creating a proper orchestral score :)

Chris
:)
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

Glad to see some of this has sunk in.
omoroca
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by omoroca »

Hey everyone!

After being around in this messageboard for a while, I have started seeing the people behind the music. And I have to admit that there are quite a few remixes I gave a "Bad" (0%) rating to because, only for the reason that I thought they were overrated by the other members. And the best way to spoil a song's 90-100% rating is by casting just one single 0% vote. Which is not fair, so I want to apologize for that.

So I have removed a few of my old votings and changed some others to votings that reflect my true opinion, which was something between "Poor" (20%) and "Good" (60%) in all cases.

Some others had to stay at 0%, though. Tunes with wrong chords and stuff. Sorry guys, you deserve it! ;-)
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.