Album shout overview

Post bug reports and suggestions for improving Remix64.com or AmigaRemix here. For other sites, contact the respective site maintainers directly.
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Album shout overview

Post by beyond »

If people would like to get a quick "user-review" of an album an overview of people's shouts for the album (or just the recent 2-4 for each track) could be very helpful?

I like the new move with the albums and hope Chris ends up getting some more albums sold on that account!

-T
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Thanks all :)

I've had loads of reviews submitted for various tracks over the years: it's a shame I can't put them in as shouts :)

The problem with the shouts now is that they're all "now": i.e. from our perspective of years. A lot of the contemporary reviews gave a better flavour of how things sounded _then_. Which is better to believe is debatable though.

It's a pity some albums are being completely ignored so far...

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

Chris, can't you ask the people who did the old reviews to put them up as R64 user reviews?

All they need to do is have an R64 account, copy & paste them into the review box, and attach a smiley. :)
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Slightly impractical: it was so long ago... great reviews came from Boz and LaLa back then...

Hmm. Maybe I can put together a montage ofand put a review myself against the album? (stating that this is a genuine montage of views from my correspondance?)

Any other suggestions?

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

Ask the reviewers if you are allowed to put the reviews up for them, using your magic admin abilities.