Whoa! New C= computers!

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
commodork

Cool info

Post by commodork »

I sent an email 2 C= Gaming asking when those boner inducing systems would hit stateside. US$ 1200 for the low end system 5000 for the high end. with a limited budget, I will be getting the "G" system. Needless 2 say that "G"-string would be gettin a coat of satin beige and the all ruling logo will be painted blue and red! C= in 2007 all da way!
Just because its different, doesn't make it wrong.
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Re: Cool info

Post by Vosla »

commodork wrote:I sent an email 2 C= Gaming asking when those boner inducing systems would hit stateside. US$ 1200 for the low end system 5000 for the high end. with a limited budget, I will be getting the "G" system. Needless 2 say that "G"-string would be gettin a coat of satin beige and the all ruling logo will be painted blue and red! C= in 2007 all da way!
ONE string all the year?! EWWWW!!! :lol:
All is lost.
Hazel
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Hazel »

Video from Cebit

Aaah... to see the logo on new machines again ;)
-¤- SceneSat staff-member -¤-
CraigG
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by CraigG »

Thing is, that's all it is: a logo. This company isn't Commodore any more than Infogrames is the real Atari. On the plus side, at least they didn't piss around with the logo, unlike the idiots at Ironstone.