Me and AmigaRemix

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Paul Vanukoff

Me and AmigaRemix

Post by Paul Vanukoff »

As some may have noticed, I have not updated amigaremix in well over a month. I'd lost my job a few months ago, then dealt with some nasty depression for a while ... things are much better now, I just secured a full time job as a .NET programmer (yay!), but I'm still going to school full time to finish my degree as well. So, while I'm out of my depression, these 14 hour days just don't leave any time to devote to the site (unless I gave up sleeping, showering, and eating :P ). There are many improvements I want to make to it but don't have time for it right now.

So, anyway, I just wanted to let people know I'm going to try to get some submitted songs on there this weekend, and try to update once a week on the weekend from now on.

BTW - After I finish school (about 2 months from now) I'm planning to do a big overhaul (improved interface, fixed d/l script, upload tickets, etc...).
Paul Vanukoff
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

Glad to hear you are feeling better
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

hope your better mate. i know how depression is, been there pal.

take care ya hear