Ambermoon Soundtrack CD

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
t.r.schmidt

Ambermoon Soundtrack CD

Post by t.r.schmidt »

Since I´d like to have a complete remade Soundtrack of Ambermoon, I launched a subpage on my little Matthias Steinwachs-Fanpage to collect emails of all those who would also be interested:

http://www.nemmelheim.de/steinwachs/amb ... ack_cd.php

One track of Ambermoon already got remixed by him on the "Amiga Immortal 3".

So, if you like, I´d be glad if you help :)
pepak
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: Ambermoon Soundtrack CD

Post by pepak »

1) I am interested in any and every classic game soundtrack, so count me in.

2) You should implement some kind of protection against fake subscription. As it is now, anyone can subscribe anyone else.
t.r.schmidt

Post by t.r.schmidt »

1) Thanks

2) based on what data would you do that? Technically, there´s no link between your email adress(es) and your browser. Also it might happen someone wants to enter his friends (of course, after he asked them) :)
pepak
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by pepak »

t.r.schmidt wrote:2) based on what data would you do that? Technically, there´s no link between your email adress(es) and your browser. Also it might happen someone wants to enter his friends (of course, after he asked them) :)
It is usually done by sending an e-mail to that address saying something like "Somebody signed you under an Ambermoon Soundtrack petition. If you agree, please click the following link. Otherwise do nothing".
t.r.schmidt

Post by t.r.schmidt »

Well in that case, it makes no difference, since everyone in the list will receive only one notification anyway :)