2 of 5 tunes from the game "cyberpunks"

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

2 of 5 tunes from the game "cyberpunks"

Post by Infamous »

http://infamous.ziphoid.com/Cyber5.mp3

Theres the next one on the list, slightly different in style from the 1st one.. sticking very much to the tried and tested D&B format and I'd say only about 25% done, I've just cobbled what i have in front of me on ableton into something relatively safely patterned.. Im quite enjoying what ive got so far but definitely alot more work to do on it.

But still, thought id throw it out there to you guy's to get an opinion on what's here so far :-)
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: 2 of 5 tunes from the game "cyberpunks"

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

The first 20 seconds could be from a "Resident Evil" Game. :) But, damn, this Horn is so much annyoing - or is it just me? Speechsamples fits well within the Tune, drums are progressive and interesting. Another good Tune who seems to be promising.
What else you got? X)
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Re: 2 of 5 tunes from the game "cyberpunks"

Post by Infamous »

I'll be posting up the other 3 as they become more "shaped" and not just strange idea's sat on my hard drive.

This one has changed shape somewhat, its a bit of an annoying tune to work with as the original didnt have that much going on with it.. the main line you hear is about "it" forcing me to freestyle a bit with it but trying to not break the whole thing in the process... hopefully you'll enjoy the finished product :-)

And I promise only 1 instance of the horns in the finished version lol.