thing on a spring bounce fx

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
oj oscillation
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by oj oscillation »

thanx alot ,sir tonka !
i will try the thingsounds.zip as soon as possible.
i am curious how you managed to get a constant pitchbend in pro 53 without using an envelope that bends the sound. using the lfo in pro 53 will result in up and down, doesn`t it ?
another way would be to send pitchwheel data to the patch via midi channel.
anyway, i will see. :D
again, thanx.
searchin for a hit-button plug in
oj oscillation
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by oj oscillation »

very well made , tonka!
the fx is sounding near the original. as i can see, u used the filter envelope to modulate the oscillator frequency.
could u also do a patch like the last ninja bassline, including those sweeping filter ?
regards
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Tonka »

oj oscillation wrote:very well made , tonka!
Thanks - not bad for a beginner, huh? ;)

I tend to use envelopes rather than LFO's - I find you get more control (esp if you are using Albino or Quadrasid)

Ref your request - I will try! I have only ever re-created the ninja sound on Quadrasid and a Cheetah MS6 before now. I'm not sure PRO53 hjas the capabilities. I will need to be able to assign a pitch bend control to one oscillator only, whilst keeping the other static. I will have a look and see if it is possible.

Any more requests after this and I'm gonna have to start charging (you DO have a Paypal account, don't you?) ;)

Tonka
oj oscillation
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by oj oscillation »

i do have a paypalacc. !
seriously thought, if u can manage this, how about becoming a professional sound designer ? 8)
to earn a few bucks at a company wouldn`t be that bad.
just an idea,though.
but in reality, it`s seems to be hard to sell sounds to the public these days.the inet provides so much.
regards