My turn to go to the hospital

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

get well soon, makke...
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

Dude, that really looks bad. Hope there's no side-effects to this popping up weeks afterwards, or something
Man, we oughtta show them they just messed with the C64-mafia, eh? :D
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Max Levin wrote:Man, we oughtta show them they just messed with the C64-mafia, eh?
Yes. We need to shower them with insults and buckets of monkey poo! ;)
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

Really sorry to hear about your 'eventful evening'. I had the crap kicked out of me by a bunch of soldiers many years ago and it knocked the confidence out of me for awhile. At least no major physical damage has been done to you and i hope it doesn't take long to heal up.
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Hope it hasn't infected your music makeing and singing :D
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Andreas Wallström
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Andreas Wallström »

Ever thought of joining the BLACK EYE'd peas now?

(Sorry, I had to.)
madfiddler
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by madfiddler »

:(
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

Oh these f*cking wankers.
This just goes to prove that relatives shouldn't have children. They lack freakin' brains.

Hope you heal up properly soon!
Lagerfeldt
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Lagerfeldt »

Sorry to hear that Makke

Have a speedy recovery.

I was attacked four times in my life (3 times by Islamists in Denmark, it's a really big problem), only one trip to the hospital luckily.

Currently I'm also just out of the hospital for double sided sinus surgery. So bleeding out the nose all the time. Argh
Romeo Knight
Supreme Strumming Daddy
Supreme Strumming Daddy

Post by Romeo Knight »

Lagerfeldt wrote: Currently I'm also just out of the hospital for double sided sinus surgery. So bleeding out the nose all the time. Argh
Had exactly the same 2 years ago, it was fucking awful!
When my daughter visited me in the hospital after the surgery she didn't wanna look at me :) . Actually it took more than half a year until my nose and everything felt "normal" again. But at least it's much better than before now.
Andreas Wallström
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Andreas Wallström »

Lagerfeldt wrote:I was attacked four times in my life (3 times by Islamists in Denmark, it's a really big problem), only one trip to the hospital luckily.
Big problem with attacking Islamist?
Lagerfeldt
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Lagerfeldt »

Romeo Knight wrote:
Lagerfeldt wrote: Had exactly the same 2 years ago, it was fucking awful!
When my daughter visited me in the hospital after the surgery she didn't wanna look at me :) . Actually it took more than half a year until my nose and everything felt "normal" again. But at least it's much better than before now.
Really? 6 months, oh my god..
www.c64hq.com wrote:
Lagerfeldt wrote:I was attacked four times in my life (3 times by Islamists in Denmark, it's a really big problem), only one trip to the hospital luckily.
Big problem with attacking Islamist?
Yup, and that's not counting the time I was walking with my wife in the evening when one of two Islamists suddenly kicked out and luckily just hit my briefcase instead. You just wouldn't believe it.

Another thing is the frequent use of knives, one time I was attacked by two middle-aged probably Iranians, one pulled a knife but it was stopped before I was cut. It's one of the biggest problems in Denmark, mostly if you live in Copenhagen, I guess. In one area of Copenhagen, Nørrebro, I've been attacked or threatened twice, once with knives.

My wife was also robbed by two of those scumbags on the train station.

I think there's a similar problem in Malmö in Sweden.
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

Lagerfeldt wrote: I think there's a similar problem in Malmö in Sweden.
Möllevången is supposed to be the worst of all places in Malmö to visit if you hate getting attacked by Islamists and Iranians, although, my aunt has lived there peacefully longer than I've existed. She probably have connections or something, dunno how she stays alive there! :)
StormKeeper
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by StormKeeper »

That sucks man :(

Hope you get better soon.
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

So I must consider myself lucky that the local Imam has a firm grip on the local muslim community...

and he was f*cking mad about 120(!) or so people dying worldwide because of the Mohammad comics... he said those comics weren't nice but it's a bloody shame that certain muslims resort to violence so easily...

Of course, he is a turk. Seems that turks have more in common with 'the west' than other muslim populations...

I'm up to here with fanatics... those ideas are so obsolete... so narrow-minded, so dim-witted, so irrelevant... Do they know that we are alone on a small piece of rock in the middle of nowhere called the universe?
Their brains and hearts so small... They never will see the light...

Well, maybe headlights if I ever catch up in a truck to get all them f*cking troublemakers... :twisted:
All is lost.