The next 'Back In Time Live' (BIT2K5 if there is one?)

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Thx for sharing the love Slaygon. Hope u dont mind i get better versions of mine (ie without the dropped signals).
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

Matrix wrote:Thx for sharing the love Slaygon. Hope u dont mind i get better versions of mine (ie without the dropped signals).
The only version without the dropped signals out there is the one that Skitz recorded. =)
madfiddler
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by madfiddler »

Thats great cos I'm having FTP problems....

Are they split per track? only have a modemmmmmmmzzzzzzzzzzzz
hyperhack
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by hyperhack »

Matrix an old streetfighter II champ eh?

HADOOOOOOOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Right doods bring your MAME'd PC to the next BIT! I missed out (as well as others) with the MAME Compo at Brighton last time!

Who wants a pixelled slap in the chops?

I'm sure *cough* renegade_si will join in!
C= cult never died it just went away and now

ITS BACK WITH A BANG!
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

yeah i recorded 3 big files for each section, then split em down into named tracks. Dunno bout Slaygon, but it sounds like his version is the same as mine / cept i fixed the signal drops with a cleven bit of cutting n pasting.
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

hyperhack wrote:Matrix an old streetfighter II champ eh?

HADOOOOOOOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Right doods bring your MAME'd PC to the next BIT! I missed out (as well as others) with the MAME Compo at Brighton last time!

YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA
- KeiTa !! HeHe !!
hyperhack
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by hyperhack »

Matrix wrote:
hyperhack wrote:Matrix an old streetfighter II champ eh?

HADOOOOOOOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!

YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA
- KeiTa !! HeHe !!
That's a good impression of CHUN-LI there Matrix! Didnt think much of her as a character myself although shes quite fit for a game character (watch it!). Guile, Ryu, Ken, and Blanka had much more appeal for me!

AAAAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLL

pmsl!

ITS BACK WITH A BANG!
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Guile just did my head in, he was too slow - well, except on the turbo version . Ken and Ryu were basicly just the same char... very useable, love em.... ive always thought of them as extensions from the original Way of the Exploding Fist arcade cab (remember that, the mid section where you had to fist the bull ?) - :shock: - Ok, nm that last sentence, it shoudl read (where you have to kneel down and punch it in the head) lol ...
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

madfiddler wrote:Thats great cos I'm having FTP problems....
Are they split per track? only have a modemmmmmmmzzzzzzzzzzzz
I am cutting them up as I write, hence the slow board action from me at the moment.
madfiddler
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by madfiddler »

bahhh I wanna hear them.. Will try AceFTP
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

Matrix wrote:yeah i recorded 3 big files for each section, then split em down into named tracks. Dunno bout Slaygon, but it sounds like his version is the same as mine / cept i fixed the signal drops with a cleven bit of cutting n pasting.
Um. Pretty much the same, yes. ;)
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Well they took me as long to cut up as you would spend downloading em (around 500 ~ 600 megs if u take the tracks AND the 3 section recordings) - i was up all night at it, adding fade ins, taking out stray clicks, doing fade outs etc etc, and they STILL aint perfect. Hope you do better than me man, ill grab some of your edits and together maybe we can collaborate a good set.
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

Matrix wrote:Well they took me as long to cut up as you would spend downloading em (around 500 ~ 600 megs if u take the tracks AND the 3 section recordings) - i was up all night at it, adding fade ins, taking out stray clicks, doing fade outs etc etc, and they STILL aint perfect. Hope you do better than me man, ill grab some of your edits and together maybe we can collaborate a good set.
The reason it's taking me ages to do this, is because I have crappy computer. Takes forever to load just one of the files, and even longer to pick out the part I want, put it in a new file and cut stuff out of that smaller piece.

Feck... Why are we doing the same job? Can I download what you've done to see what you got out of it? You probably have done a better job with it than I can ever find the time to do. ;)
And with your permission, put them up for all the folks for download on that website I spoke of earlier.
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

Matrix wrote:Well they took me as long to cut up as you would spend downloading em (around 500 ~ 600 megs
Hm. So it only took you some 20 minutes then?
hyperhack
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by hyperhack »

Matrix wrote:Guile just did my head in, he was too slow - well, except on the turbo version . Ken and Ryu were basicly just the same char... very useable, love em.... ive always thought of them as extensions from the original Way of the Exploding Fist arcade cab (remember that, the mid section where you had to fist the bull ?) - :shock: - Ok, nm that last sentence, it shoudl read (where you have to kneel down and punch it in the head) lol ...
Guile was okay if you did the 'charge away or down away' move while you did other things like jump in couple of low sweeps then a sonic boom to finish! the flash kick was better although harder to pull off! I think he was a bit more powerful with his power attacks but sluggish as you say!

Still, I was king of my local arcade back in 1991-1993. Until some american dood came in going on about hyperfighting just managed to beat me! DARN IT! ROUND ONE! FIGHT!

ITS BACK WITH A BANG!