BIT Lite / Rv - Comments

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
zakalwe

Post by zakalwe »

merman wrote: - and it took a few moments to click (I blame the cider) that during Paperboy, there was a paperboy making a delivery to the stage :D
Yeah... took me a good couple of minutes to work that one out as well! maybe if he'd been on a bike as well I'd have got it sooner!

Jeremy
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

I hadn't touched a drop but I didn't get it until Kenz's Natz pointed it out MUCH later :)

Chris
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

@ zakalwe : Odd you should have chosen a Rodney Matthews pic for your avatar - that pic was my first choice for the Sidstock artwork :lol: Welcome to the boards.
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

paperboy??? to the stage??? was i looking away???
Driller
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Driller »

Thank Rob you guys weren't playing the theme to "Potty Pigeon"... who knows WHAT would have been thrown on the stage
betamax

Post by betamax »

Chris Abbott wrote:Hi to all YakYakkers reading this :)

Chris
Hallo!
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Speaking of 'outside' people: If you're the chap I was discussing the RetroBits podcast with, let yourself be known. Also, if the chap I gave the "you need this, this, and this CD" sales pitch to is reading this, speak up.

Unless of course my sales pitch wound up getting you ruined and you now hate my guts. In which case you're free to stay under the radar. :D
zakalwe

Post by zakalwe »

Matrix wrote:@ zakalwe : Odd you should have chosen a Rodney Matthews pic for your avatar - that pic was my first choice for the Sidstock artwork :lol: Welcome to the boards.
Thanks! I've loved Rodney Matthews for years - have loads of prints at home. Plus it's got a bass guitar in it, so it's even relevant :)
Slick2097
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Slick2097 »

Ah so thats what was going on with the paper throwing thing.

I'll be honest, as this was my first rv/bit and I didn't know the music (or the musicians, when mr dalglish said "you all know who's in the band" when the d'80s came on I was like, erm actually, no I dont :) ) I really didn't have a clue what was going on, I only recognised the odd tune throughout the night.

But the quality of the music was excellent all round and I invested in some music cd's so next time I should have an idea of what is actually going on this time (hopefully).

Oh, one side question, the filler music that was played between acts, which cd was that one? it sounded rather good.

Ste.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Slick2097 wrote:Ah so thats what was going on with the paper throwing thing.

I'll be honest, as this was my first rv/bit and I didn't know the music (or the musicians, when mr dalglish said "you all know who's in the band" when the d'80s came on I was like, erm actually, no I dont :) ) I really didn't have a clue what was going on, I only recognised the odd tune throughout the night.

But the quality of the music was excellent all round and I invested in some music cd's so next time I should have an idea of what is actually going on this time (hopefully).

Oh, one side question, the filler music that was played between acts, which cd was that one? it sounded rather good.

Ste.
As I recall one tune was Asian Legends from Nexus 6581. I think it was all Reyn Ouwehand stuff wasn't it?

Chris
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

Chris Abbott wrote:
Slick2097 wrote:Oh, one side question, the filler music that was played between acts, which cd was that one? it sounded rather good.
As I recall one tune was Asian Legends from Nexus 6581. I think it was all Reyn Ouwehand stuff wasn't it?
That would have been DJ Skitz playing the filler music - He will be DJing on SLAY Radio this Saturday at 6pm CET.

He played Asian Legends from Nexus 6581 among other things, most of which are available for download at http://remix.kwed.org/ ...
If I remember correctly, he played some DHS tune and a Chronblom tune aswell.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

*pop*
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

Chris Abbott wrote:*pop*
I assume you are referring to certain threads on Llamasoft?
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

merman wrote:
Chris Abbott wrote:*pop*
I assume you are referring to certain threads on Llamasoft?
Me? Would I do such a thing? Moi? :)

Chris