Renoise eat my PC

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
DHS
Forum God
Forum God

Post by DHS »

If you want to make music with computer generated sounds/effects is better if you upgrade you configuration asap.

Just think that when I made the Comic Bakery PPoT remix (where I used a very extensive array of effects) i had about 75% of my cpu time taken :roll: .
(i'm on a Athlon XP 1700 with 760Mb ram by now....).

cheers.
--
DHS of The SoundWavers
http://soundwavers.com/
FTC

Post by FTC »

The Cray X1â„¢ product is a major milestone en route to Cray's goal of delivering, by 2010, the world's first supercomputer able to sustain petaflops speeds (1015 calculations/second) on a variety of challenging applications. Problems identified as needing this extreme performance include drug discovery, energy and transportation investment modeling, nanotechnology, severe storm forecasting and climate modeling, planning for natural pandemics and bioterrorism, and C64 REMIXING !!!

:mrgreen:
Excuse me ?...Back Up My Hard Drive? How do I Put it in Reverse?

copyright ?.... copyleft ? ...copy in stereo !

..FTC..
M.A.F
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by M.A.F »

FTC wrote:The Cray X1™ product is a major milestone en route to Cray's goal of delivering, by 2010, the world's first supercomputer able to sustain petaflops speeds (1015 calculations/second) on a variety of challenging applications. Problems identified as needing this extreme performance include drug discovery, energy and transportation investment modeling, nanotechnology, severe storm forecasting and climate modeling, planning for natural pandemics and bioterrorism, and C64 REMIXING !!!

:mrgreen:
T..W..@.