Quick preview...

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

*similar thought* cam points @ ya, ya brain turns to mush and ya feel like a retard at a "cant think of a single intelligent thing to say" convention.
Bog
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Bog »

Sorry, I have to whore...

The Sanxion fighter got better...

Pixel tamer
Mark "Bog" Hennessy-Barrett. Chris says you should ask me about the Wizball video ;)
Or go look at http:/www.imaginetix.co.uk
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Small note - if im on the dvd, i probably wont buy it, i hate seeing myself on tv - just like Doris Day :)

PS: Bog - AWESOME Update !!
Kenz
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Kenz »

And I can confirm the updated Sanxion fighter is the one that will be featured on the DVD onbody. Nice work Bog! :D
New Commercial 8-BIT Games NOW AVAILABLE! - http://www.psytronik.net
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Just as a small point, while the footage is being compiled... If im in it, i dont want to be... at all.... I have a "thing" about being on tv. Im not suggesting somebody watch the lot, but there was a closeup of me and rob talking about cebit (i think), i go to pot when a vid camera is around (be no good on big brother 2006 then).... point is, if that footage is used, (only about 30 secs worth), can ya please rip it out.... its pointless bollox anyway. Plus it doesnt exactly catch my good side, id driven around 900 miles at that point and had sod all sleep.

Thanks.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Matrix wrote:Just as a small point, while the footage is being compiled... If im in it, i dont want to be... at all.... I have a "thing" about being on tv. Im not suggesting somebody watch the lot, but there was a closeup of me and rob talking about cebit (i think), i go to pot when a vid camera is around (be no good on big brother 2006 then).... point is, if that footage is used, (only about 30 secs worth), can ya please rip it out.... its pointless bollox anyway. Plus it doesnt exactly catch my good side, id driven around 900 miles at that point and had sod all sleep.

Thanks.
The DVD footage has already been rendered. I haven't seen that item so I don't know if you're in it, but we can't remove it at this point. I don't have to tell anyone how tight the deadline was on this...

Chris
Sidman 64
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Sidman 64 »

Chris Abbott wrote:
Matrix wrote:Just as a small point, while the footage is being compiled... If im in it, i dont want to be... at all.... I have a "thing" about being on tv. Im not suggesting somebody watch the lot, but there was a closeup of me and rob talking about cebit (i think), i go to pot when a vid camera is around (be no good on big brother 2006 then).... point is, if that footage is used, (only about 30 secs worth), can ya please rip it out.... its pointless bollox anyway. Plus it doesnt exactly catch my good side, id driven around 900 miles at that point and had sod all sleep.

Thanks.
The DVD footage has already been rendered. I haven't seen that item so I don't know if you're in it, but we can't remove it at this point. I don't have to tell anyone how tight the deadline was on this...

Chris

Any chance of posting the front & back covers to the DVD mate :?:
Would be nice for people to see :D

Paul :wink:
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Not quite finished yet (!). Almost...
Sidman 64
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Sidman 64 »

Chris Abbott wrote:Not quite finished yet (!). Almost...
Ok mate I know you are snowed under and trying your best to get everything spot on :)
Oh have you listened to the sneak preview track I have posted :?:
I have no feedback from THE ONE :shock:

Paul