Latest addition

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Marcel Donné
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Latest addition

Post by Marcel Donné »

After some 10 years of searching I finally managed to come across a 1983 Sequential Circuits Prophet T8 synth, a gorgeous 16-voice analog synth with a wooden (!) keyboard that has "PLAY ME!" written all over :D

Here's some eye-candy and I promise I'll work on some ear-candy as well pretty soon :)
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

You've got to grow taller to reach that top level ;)
Slick2097
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Slick2097 »

I think the chair may be hydraulic ;) :lol:

I'll ne honest and say I've no idea how one synth differes to another but it looks like a very nice setup you have there.

Ste.
Last edited by Slick2097 on 02/10/2005 - 16:50, edited 1 time in total.
sumppi
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by sumppi »

Nice one! Just gotta hope that won't break up, I hear they're a bit of a pain to fix and find replacement parts for.

I've been thinking about getting some synth just for playing without the computer, now I only have a MIDI controller to play the VSTis with. The new Virus TI keyboard is tempting but a bit too pricey (unless I sell one of my guitars). One option would be getting the Roland Juno cheapass sample synth introduced last year that go for around 400-500 eur.

Speaking of guitars though, I couldn't resist the temptation and ordered a 12 string semi-acoustic one yesterday...

Sumppi