I did a game announce trailer...

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Bog
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

I did a game announce trailer...

Post by Bog »

I know some folk 'round here quite like my pixels, so I thought I'd share some recent work:

http://www.rulethehonorverse.com/

All the 3D you see on there - including the trailer - is Yours Truly. Which is nice!

Between friends, though, I sorely wish I could have pushed one of you remixer bods to do the music for the trailer - I'll keep suggesting it. Politely. Incessantly ;)

Love 'n' rockets,

Bog

PS: Chris, soz if I put this in the worgn subforum!
Pixel tamer
Mark "Bog" Hennessy-Barrett. Chris says you should ask me about the Wizball video ;)
Or go look at http:/www.imaginetix.co.uk
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Re: I did a game announce trailer...

Post by Analog-X64 »

Excellent stuff.. was that all done with LightWave 3D?? I liked the Shield effect and the Camera shake with the Impact on one of the ship.s
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Bog
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Bog »

Analog-X wrote:Excellent stuff.. was that all done with LightWave 3D?? I liked the Shield effect and the Camera shake with the Impact on one of the ship.s
'course it was - that's how I roll ;) Glad you like the bits and pieces. To keep "true to canon", the ships are perforce... quite plain. The "impeller wedges", that is the shieldy things that are actually the engine, are where I got to play. The camera shake, from a physics point of view, is pure hokum - but it did work :)

Anyway. You guys - actually, Chris Abbot himself - were my point of entry to realising I'm not alone in my love of the old. I just wanted to share the fact that our shared love, and the qualities and principles behind it, are leading me into doing well with doing new, too.

Soppy shite, amn't I? :)
Pixel tamer
Mark "Bog" Hennessy-Barrett. Chris says you should ask me about the Wizball video ;)
Or go look at http:/www.imaginetix.co.uk
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

I've seen you're other work and I like them all, and is inspiring.. I'm amazed how quickly you get things modeled, rigged and rendered.

The book projects are neat too.

I'm working on a Retro style music video, and its been a year now since I started and its nowhere near completion.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Steve B
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Steve B »

The "impeller wedges", that is the shieldy things that are actually the engine
I guessed that before reading it !!!

We are mentally tuned !!
(or just mental)

delightful work again my friend.
just delightful :worship:

when you wanna get drunk together again ?
I C 64 People

Computers can never replace human stupidity