NDATM

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

NDATM

Post by Infamous »

Very early rough beta

http://rapidshare.com/files/76822830/NDATM.mp3.html

sound quality aint at its best, and its missing the "synth" section the version i have has (because that sections a bit shit so i cut it out)... but basically comments/idea's suggestions etc for this would be greatly recieved.

ta.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Re: NDATM

Post by Analog-X64 »

the only complaint I have, which is a common practice or lack of is, including some MP3 ID Tag Info!!!!

I dont care if its WIP or not!... People should include the basic info.

I may forget about this track and 6 months down the road, I find it on my hard drive and wonder who made this cool track called NDATM.mp3 :) end of rant.

Now as for the track, I like the use of the beats and samples and the general flow of things... looking forward to the end result.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Stormy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Stormy »

Uppitched Enya - Orinocco Flow? :)
Like the breaks and bass. Actually bass soooo reminds me of Moby's "Feeling so real" track. What did you use for making that bass line?
Terminal Storm.
http://tst.ziphoid.com/
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

I promise next build i put up i will put my moniker in front of it hehe.

The bass is a simple 3 minute long sinewave run through an EQ to give it some power and then controlled for the slides by abletons internal controllers (its quite theraputic to sit and watch that thing moving up and down)

Indeed orinoco flow :D the NDATM stands for not drawing attention to myself, in referral to the copyright police if they ever hear it lol, seems to be fine with myspace though so yay me.

anyway's hopefully will have something more to show tomorrow, been experimenting with the synth lines, gone through about 12 or so so far that have all sounded good in their own right but not here, I want to change the beginning a little bit too and only have the 1 switchback rewind instead of the 2 thats in there, Wanna build on the drum pattern instead of it just smacking you in the face right at the start so it smacks you in the face on the bassdrop instead like its meant too... but its coming along.