BIT Live Stockholm 2008 (Sept 13th) - Thanx for the fun!

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Skuggan

Re: BIT Live Stockholm 2008 (Sept 13th) Tickets available NOW!

Post by Skuggan »

Hi everyone. Im the one behind the camera crew. There will be about three or four cameras filming the event and making interviews and regarding to Andreas it will be 5 hours of filming of the scene (The physical one).

From the beginning we were three camera guys but one cant make it so we will be two plus one helping us with tapeswitching etc.

If anyone of you are fairly used to handle a high end camera and not planning to be piss drunk you could help us if we need to take a brake. 5 hours of filming is back breaking and we could need some help.

There will be a DVD available after the event for a minor fee to cover the expenses we have had. Either via some online shop or downloadeable via torrent and you can donate money.

Send me an e-mail if you wish to help out and stay fairly sober during the filmingn. :D
jesper.klingvall@xbrixNOSPAM.com (remove the NOSPAM)

//Skuggan

Ps. A big thanks to Danko who lets us sleep in his apartment. :)
Ds.
Andreas Wallström
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Andreas Wallström »

A little note: The DVD will probably be a full DVD and so will the price in that case too. We're going to evaluate the footage and the audio afterwards and decide what to do with it. But be sure, if there will be a DVD, it will be very professional and something really neat for your collection.

Rehearsals with 6581 went really well today. Now I'm knackered. I need a womans touch. ;)
Mika73
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mika73 »

Skuggan wrote: Ps. A big thanks to Danko who lets us sleep in his apartment. :)
Ds.
If I can help with camera, can I sleep/sit there too.. (I guess my experience of Canon Ixus 860IS wont help..) :lol:
At the moment we only have place ´sleep´ at street or Mc Donalds.. McSleep.. :roll:
I think I have got cold/flu, dont feel too good at the moment, but there is tree other guys from Finland coming to same cabin and its with my name, so I have to make it.

Anyway I wanna come to BIT Live (at last) :cheers:
Skuggan

Post by Skuggan »

Mika73 wrote:
Skuggan wrote: Ps. A big thanks to Danko who lets us sleep in his apartment. :)
Ds.
If I can help with camera, can I sleep/sit there too.. (I guess my experience of Canon Ixus 860IS wont help..) :lol:
At the moment we only have place ´sleep´ at street or Mc Donalds.. McSleep.. :roll:
I think I have got cold/flu, dont feel too good at the moment, but there is tree other guys from Finland coming to same cabin and its with my name, so I have to make it.

Anyway I wanna come to BIT Live (at last) :cheers:
Danko just managed to squeeze us two in apartment and I doubt there will be more room left. You have to ask him about that. Isn't there anyone more who is coming that can host these Finnish guys.
If I would have lived in Stockholm I would let everyone sleep in my apartment just like back in the days when we
were hacking code and slept in evey corner of a room. :D

Regarding helping out of the camera you can catch us when you arrive. We will have Crew badges on.

//Skuggan
Mika73
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mika73 »

Thanks Skuggan :cheers:
We dont need sleep/beds, but it would be very nice stay night inside.. Not streets. Event end 3:00 and we can get to Viking Line terminal 6:15. Then finally sleep at cabin. If we live that long at cold, dark Stockholm night.. :wink: :twisted:
I also had C64 visitor from Holland 3 years ago, we did went to Assembly party, watch demos all nights long, swimming at lake, BBQ, hobby car meeting etc. Had really great weekend. Arcane did code/fix games for Ide64 :cheers:
But any place inside at night would be very very nice 8)

PS. You know me of ´Retro Player Sweetshirt with hood´ or maybe my ´Slay Radio Sweetshirt has come today and waits me when I get home.. Well.. Either one of those two, 185cm and short hair. Sounds like date.. :lol:
Last edited by Mika73 on 12/09/2008 - 9:37, edited 2 times in total.
Andreas Wallström
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Andreas Wallström »

STOP THE PRESS: GUITARIST LOST NAIL IN HORRIBLE GUITAR PICK ACCIDENT! BIT LIVE CANCELLED!

Er... No. :)

We're getting good press:

http://www.dn.se/DNet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=3124&a=827151
http://www.dn.se/DNet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=2552&a=827241
http://www.cafe.se/?id=667156
Skuggan

Post by Skuggan »

Mika73 wrote:Thanks Skuggan :cheers:
We dont need sleep/beds, but it would be very nice stay night inside.. Not streets. Event end 3:00 and we can get to Viking Line terminal 6:15. Then finally sleep at cabin. If we live that long at cold, dark Stockholm night.. :wink: :twisted:
I also had C64 visitor from Holland 3 years ago, we did went to Assembly party, watch demos all nights long, swimming at lake, BBQ, hobby car meeting etc. Had really great weekend. Arcane did code/fix games for Ide64 :cheers:
But any place inside at night would be very very nice 8)

PS. You know me of ´Retro Player Sweetshirt with hood´ or maybe my ´Slay Radio Sweetshirt has come today and waits me when I get home.. Well.. Either one of those two, 185cm and short hair. Sounds like date.. :lol:
Well I can't help you with the confy warm inside since I live 600km south of Stockholm and had to fight myself to get shelter for the night. But hey. Try to pick up some dude on the event that you and your Finnish guys can follow home. It would be like the demo "Swedish Erotica"-flashback. :D
Nah. seriously... ask around when you are at the event.

//Skuggan
Mika73
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mika73 »

Skuggan wrote:
Mika73 wrote:Thanks Skuggan :cheers:

But hey. Try to pick up some dude on the event that you and your Finnish guys can follow home. It would be like the demo "Swedish Erotica"-flashback. :D
Nah. seriously... ask around when you are at the event.

//Skuggan
I try find something less kinky.. No dudes Thank you :lol:

Come on guys, dont leave C64 brothers to cold night.. :cheers:
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Christ! I just now got "the joke". Bit Live 08* in Stockholm! Brilliant!

Sorry for being so slow.

*08 is the dialup area code for Stockholm.
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

No wait! I remember now that I got the joke the first time John told me about the event.

So I got the joke, forgot it, and got it again. Does that make me twice as smart?
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
dan gillgrass
Built from Stella and KFC

Post by dan gillgrass »

I havent been too well all week and has culminated in my throwing up this morning... but all vital signs seem positive, packed a new liver and its time to :eekout: to the airport...

<fnordpojk> Dan_Gillg: Is WoW down, or what brings you here? ;)
Mika73
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mika73 »

We are at boat. Coming :)
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

Best wishes to everyone attending the event, hope you all have a great time.

I'll definately NOT miss the next one.
dan gillgrass

Post by dan gillgrass »

Grrr... stuck at the airport as there is no coach for two hours, I shoulda stayed in my hotel room and slept the hangover off a little... anyways, see yers later (quite literally some of you)

<fnordpojk> Dan_Gillg: Is WoW down, or what brings you here? ;)
Ferrara
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Ferrara »

Good morning! Just woke up after a good nights sleep @ Archipelago Hostel in the old town. Went to the booze-up event last night but... :oops: didn't know anyone after all and the finnish shyness caught me. We stayed for a couple of drinks and then went to sleep after a looong day... I hope the same won't happen tonight at the event :?