X2008

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: X2008

Post by Ziphoid »

(name removed) wrote:The "Ultimate 1541" Documentation on 22. November exclusive on Radio (name removed) with many guests. Don't miss it!!! ;)

The event is already booked out!
Oh, you think? Yes, X'2008 WAS booked out AND a couple of weeks ago... :roll:
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

I watched that freeeki'n demo#1 again and now in the cc64 emulator and I am stil lost for words, I wish I had a real 64 to watch it on also :D
I'm gonna ask a friend of mine who has a c64 to see if he wants to sell it :D
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

(name removed) wrote:
Ziphoid wrote:
(name removed) wrote:The "Ultimate 1541" Documentation on 22. November exclusive on Radio (name removed) with many guests. Don't miss it!!! ;)

The event is already booked out!
Oh, you think? Yes, X'2008 WAS booked out AND a couple of weeks ago... :roll:
I refer to our event and not to X'2008!!! Read more carefully!
trace wrote:I watched that freeeki'n demo#1 again and now in the cc64 emulator and I am stil lost for words, I wish I had a real 64 to watch it on also :D
I'm gonna ask a friend of mine who has a c64 to see if he wants to sell it :D
You can do it on 22th November on the videostream with the 1541U hardware which I will get soon.;)
No. YOU read better. Is this a thread about YOUR event? NO! It's about X'2008. I can't believe I'm doing this but I just can't seem to let go of the fact that in EVERYTHING you write, ANYWHERE, you try to mention Radio (name removed). Even in song ratings. I'm fed up. Again. :bash:
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

herbaculum
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by herbaculum »

Pictures! :D

Thanks to Tron for making and to Ziphoid for hosting them! Nice memories of a great X 2008 weekend...

herbaculum
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

You guys know how to make me jeaulous. :wink:
All is lost.
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Post by skitz »

Ziphoid wrote:No. YOU read better. Is this a thread about YOUR event? NO! It's about X'2008. I can't believe I'm doing this but I just can't seem to let go of the fact that in EVERYTHING you write, ANYWHERE, you try to mention Radio (name removed). Even in song ratings. I'm fed up. Again. :bash:
Ziphoid, I don't think that he has ever hijacked a thread before to promote one of his radio shows, oh wait a minute... http://www.djskitz.com/mp3/SNWD.mp3 - maybe he did :eekout:
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

skitz wrote:
Ziphoid wrote:No. YOU read better. Is this a thread about YOUR event? NO! It's about X'2008. I can't believe I'm doing this but I just can't seem to let go of the fact that in EVERYTHING you write, ANYWHERE, you try to mention Radio (name removed). Even in song ratings. I'm fed up. Again. :bash:
Ziphoid, I don't think that he has ever hijacked a thread before to promote one of his radio shows, oh wait a minute... http://www.djskitz.com/mp3/SNWD.mp3 - maybe he did :eekout:
Dang! I missed that movie. Radio show. Epic battle. Forum thread... Err... ...something... Gotta love it, though. ;)