Wish List

Post bug reports and suggestions for improving Remix64.com or AmigaRemix here. For other sites, contact the respective site maintainers directly.
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

I could have said 'don't give up your day job' but that's a level of bad taste I won't go to. :)

Paul
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

nah... just a hot bed ;) grrrrrr ;)
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

Birthday display now available! :)

Have a nice day,

- Markus :wink:
Last edited by LMan on 06/09/2004 - 14:19, edited 1 time in total.
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Hi!

Well I'm not sure if this is RKO or Remix64 territory, but since there has been so many threads about not enough people voting on downloaded tunes, would it then be possible to have this voting box automatically pop up on your screen when people has downloaded something? It might "force" more downloaders to give their oppinion or?
Regards, Jess D. Skov-Nielsen (Razmo).
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

LMan / Remix64 wrote:Birthday display now available! :)

Have a nice day,

- Markus :wink:
That's a great display, Markus. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to do that (and I'm not being sarcastic there! :) )

Paul
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

razmo wrote:Well I'm not sure if this is RKO or Remix64 territory, but since there has been so many threads about not enough people voting on downloaded tunes, would it then be possible to have this voting box automatically pop up on your screen when people has downloaded something? It might "force" more downloaders to give their oppinion or?
Hi,

that would be quite difficult. The only technical way I could think of right now was to pop-up the voting box when the download starts. I could imagine people who don't care just clicking a smiley to get rid of the box. Besides, the downloader would have to be a member at Remix64. I don't really think it's possible to force anyone to do voting. But keep them ideas coming! :)

- Markus
Last edited by LMan on 06/09/2004 - 14:24, edited 1 time in total.
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Well, I understand what you are saying, but what I meant with "force", was to touch their consciousness. Maybe some would actually vote when it's "smashed up into their faces". Afterall, you would have to make several clickings at the moment to enter the voting booth and login etc. But of course, if it's hard to do it's no big deal. Just a thought. Maybe a non-member voting thing would be nice? ...
Regards, Jess D. Skov-Nielsen (Razmo).
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

Absolutely not razmo, non member voting is out of the question ;)

We need those members to keep track on who's voting and how they've voted. Non-member voting would be impossible to control.