Reason 2 & opt+drag = :(

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
wobbler
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Reason 2 & opt+drag = :(

Post by wobbler »

Ok, trying this forum to see if anyone can help.

When opt+dragging a grouped segment in the sequencer, I expect a copy of the selected part to show up, but suddenly I can't get it to work. All I get is a *moved* grouped part - not a copy. This is very, not to say extremely frustrating. It all began when I downgraded reason to 2.0 (instead of 2.0.1 due to reasons (no pun intended) LMan knows).

On OSX 10.2.3
Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity
Location: Lund, Sweden. Fav colour: White. Fav remix: PPOT Comic

Post by Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson »

Computers... the more I get to know about computers, the less I'd like to know. :(

I hope you'll get it fixed, wobbly-man! Nothing kills creativity faster than computers! :D (btw... those new knobs Santa gave you... made great result! I enjoyed Think Twice III _very_ much!)
wobbler
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by wobbler »

Hm... trashed some invisible prefs and guess what? First boot gave null result, but strangely enough the second time I started the damn program it was all back to normal again. Computers are strange.

Thanks for your comment on my li'l Think Twice III-remake Pexie :) I though it ended up pretty okay, although I am well aware that I perhaps should have left the choon the the mastering-bath for anouther hour or so. But then I never was the very patient one, hehe...