How many peeps in the scene actually perform live?

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
devilhood
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by devilhood »

I intend on performing Crazy Comets (very folky interpretation), Fairlight, Frankie Goes To Hollywood and Scarabeus live at some point, I have rehearsed them on the off-chance with my band.
Scarabeus is incredibly fun to play, lots of pitch controlled delays, reverse delays.
Until then... I'm not really a live 'scener' as such, but hope to have a soundboard recording to prove otherwise in the near future hehe.
Pawel Osmolski - music portfolio

SoundCloud - all sorts

Bandcamp - digital releases
octave-sounds
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by octave-sounds »

i've played live for a number of years in bands etc and at bitlive events ;)

octave
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

Analog-X wrote:
Max Levin wrote:I have this idea to make a band where all the bandmembers have computerized instruments with all their original sounds exchanged with rave sounds.
I ws thinking of forming a band with 4 members, each with a laptop/small keyboard controller and some Nobs to change sounds. A big Projection screen in the background and the middle of the show we would all change outfits to some Sort of Glowing Grid on our costumes and maybe if the budget allowed it, some manaquines resembling us, moving in sync with music.

What do you think? ;)
Sounds cool(and not completely impossible either)! :)