Suggestions anyone for the next BIT Live ?

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Hacky
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Ok then I'm a geek, it's official!<G>

Post by Hacky »

Chris Abbott wrote...
BTW: you look like Danny Wallace, Dave Gorman's mate.
LOL
Who the hell is he? Show me pics!<G>
The pic I took of myself for the forum looks a bit wierd coz of having to make it so small, try the orig and re-evaluate.<G>

jase-1
jase-2
jase-mix

re ads don't make more people come.
Ok, so that basically means that that room was filled with the UK's supply of remaining C=64 geeks! Help! I'm one of such a small sect! I think it's time I booked some serious therapy!

It's a bummer the whole thing can't be made into a money maker, or at least a cost coverer, coz I know it's damn hard to do something like this if you can't make it into a kind of 'job' on the side or something. MUCH respect to you sir for carrying on with it even though it is basically costing YOU money to do it. I shall buy the DVD as soon as it is available!
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

<<<
I think there would be a fair few old developers interested. I know a number of people who could have made it if I'd told them about it a bit sooner. Is there no chance a getting another feature in Edge magazine a month before, tied to some sort of preview of the next event? There are always ways to blag...
>>>
Edge are so snotty, I think this would be a double-edged sword, to be honest. Every time I've had coverage they've managed to say something snidey which completely counteracts any positive effects.

<<<
And speaking of which, are any magazines doing any sort of report about it?
>>>
GamesTM might, though I didn't actually meet anyone from that magazine (or the Brighton Argus, who were also going to). If they do, I don't know about it!

Mike, you supported the event by coming! ;-)

But there is a payment page at http://www.c64audio.com/worldpay_pay.htm if anyone feels like donating, or my paypal is chris@c64audio.com.

Note: trying to pay me negative numbers to I end up paying you only works in the game Bureaucracy :)

Chris
Zeb
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Zeb »

Somewhere south in the UK suits me fine!

I almost didn't make it due to finances but I sure am glad I did!