Bundle of nerves!!!

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Bundle of nerves!!!

Post by tas »

Well OFF TOPIC :)))

I'm absolutely a bundle of nerves, my footy team, DONCASTER ROVERS play today. It's a must win game as it's the second leg of the playoff semi final. We drew 1-1 at home and now we play away at chester's Deva Stadium. If we win we go into the final at STOKE which will determine who gets promotion. It's the biggest game for rovers in my 16 years of following them. It's LIVE on sky sports 1, so anyone who has it do me a favor and support my lads on :)

Unless ofcourse you happen to be a chester fan ;)

Appologies for being off-topic, i just wanted to share that ;) LOL!
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

GOOOOOOOOOOOO rovers

<cheerlead dances>

give me a D.......give me a O.....etc etc
lol

thinking back i dont think doncaster have ever touched chelsea or made them look silly SO......i shall support them in everyway
good luck rovers :-)
CraigG
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by CraigG »

Ooh aah Doncastaah! :)

Good luck. Here's also hoping my team (Reading) pulls off the impossible and gets into the Premiership via the div 1 playoffs...
CraigG
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by CraigG »

Well, Doncaster scraped through on penalties. If Neil was a bundle of nerves before the match, I can't imagine how he was during the shoot-out! :)
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

I'll tell you how i was feeling. absolutely terrifying!!!

i was visably shaking with nerves. But we did it :) we are through to the final on Saturday. And Shite!!!! i have to go through this again!!!!!

Woohooo :) Div 3 here we come :)
CraigG
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by CraigG »

Yup, but you have a shot at div 3 now, at least! Another of my old teams also did good this year: Aldershot made the conference, finally getting back to just one division below where they used to be before the bankruptcy in the 1990s. Here's hoping they too can make it into div 3, back to their old home, next season...
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

You're lucky. Ipswich were at the bottom of the table, sacked their manager, went into administration - and finished 7TH! Just outside the playoffs! :cry:
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

if i were you merman, i'd change your alegence to the mighty REDS (doncaster) ;) hehe!