The Webcast

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

The Webcast

Post by Matrix »

did it happen ??
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Post by skitz »

It did indeed....

I must admit I just let it run and had too much on to think about it much - still it seemed to work although the webcam was WAY too far away from the stage :( Still, sound was apparently really good @ 32kbps! :)

Skitz
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

so now we need to find some1 who recorded the stream ..... some1 will have ill wager ... nice work skitz ... (are you the one i called "kenz" upstairs) ? If u r - sry bout that man !!
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Post by skitz »

Matrix wrote:so now we need to find some1 who recorded the stream ..... some1 will have ill wager ... nice work skitz ... (are you the one i called "kenz" upstairs) ? If u r - sry bout that man !!
Thinking about it I should have ticked a little box at my end and recorded it myself - afterwards I figured it would have only been about 1Gbyte in size :(

Don't think that was me... maybe - can't remember much during the day as I was pretty much running around trying to break things...
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
Jim Power
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

It worked fine for me here in Germany...

Post by Jim Power »

Thank you very much for the webcast! I thought that was a nice idea and I was able to enjoy the concert that way - while the picture quality wasn't too good (don't want to complain, just mentioning it), it was still cool to see Rob Hubbard playing the piano, even if he was just a bunch of pixels at this end. I was surprised to read here some people weren't happy with his performance, because I thought the man *rocked* big time! Hey Chris, how about a "Rob Hubbard: piano collection" CD project in the future? PPOT and especially "Stuck in the 80s" also did great jobs - listening to their "Pimple Squeezer" right now (recorded parts of the concert on tape - hard to believe these guys actually never played a gig together before). Thanks again to everybody who made this show and the webcast happen!