Just a "hello"

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Welcome aboard mr echo... enjoy your stay.

just wanted to say that.. now ill quietly dissapear again

<puff>

... :shock: ah bugger cant ever get this whole dissapearing thing to work..
ill use the door.

<Walks out> muttering and annoyed.
Steppe

Post by Steppe »

Hi folks,

sorry for a few german words to follow, those are directed to Echo:

-----------------------------
Hi Echo,

könntest du mir mal ne Mail schreiben? Wäre nett wenn wir von dir aus erster Hand bestätigt bekämen, ob in deinem HVSC directory (/VARIOUS/S-Z/Tichelmann_Kay/) alles stimmt. Vielleicht kannst du einfach mal durchstöbern und uns sagen, ob die Titel und Credits stimmen, ob und wie viele Tunes noch fehlen, oder ob die SID chip Einstellungen korrekt sind (hab sie alle auf 6581 gesetzt, laut Mr.Mouse/Xentax).

-> bitte mail an hvsc@c64.org

Danke und Grüße,
Steppe vom HVSC Team :-)
--------------------------------
Echo/Ex-Bass
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Echo/Ex-Bass »

oh sorry, i forgot that.

yep,after the WE i will do so immediately :)

i will also report you how i put the preferences in sidplay,to fit the tunes best.

but one thing i can already tell ya : please delete the tune "Aesthetik_der_Monotonie" as it has never been finished and is buggy because of that :)

furthermore there should be sum more "older" tunes,done with the "Advanced Music Programmer" ,i am not sure if they re in the net sumwhere,but i will take a look.

nice weekend !

Echo
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

A-ha! This topic just cought my attention again, and I though "Echo/Bass, now that I think about it...it rings a bell!"

And yes indeed, Echo/Ex-Bass, Ex-Excess, Ex-Comic Pirates. The reason I remembered this is because I used to be in Comic Pirates in '97-'98. :)

Ok, so no one's posted in this thread for almost a month, but at least I found it amusing. :)
Echo/Ex-Bass
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Echo/Ex-Bass »

hayaah :)

indeed Ragman/Comic Pirates was my first group,when i started with Advanced Music Programmer that time.

I Still have contact to Brix/Plush,who since then was a rather good friend of mine,and i followed him wherever he went (nono...me not a lousy dog)

Yóu´ve been in Comic Pirates 97/98 ?since then you should know PJ Dynamix aswell as Flim Flam,and you didnt have been in there on 64,did you ?

Echo
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Echo/Ex-Bass wrote:Yóu´ve been in Comic Pirates 97/98 ?since then you should know PJ Dynamix aswell as Flim Flam,and you didnt have been in there on 64,did you ?
Yeah I know PJ Dynamix, Flim Flam, and Abomp. But I've not been in contact with them for a couple of years.

And no, I was never active on the '64 with Comic Pirates.