Viper Club Background Sound

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
boatman
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Viper Club Background Sound

Post by boatman »

Hi Composers and Remixer´s !

I´m working on a Video Clip introducing our "Viper Club of America" club (http://www.viperclubgermany.de). To get the right sound, I would like to ask you for a rocking, wild and cool tune..which would fit to a Viper ride ;)
My first thought was to ask Makke and DHS to re-sample their "DHS of TSW feat Makke - Giana Sisters (Keep Da Scene Alive)" sound (which is my favourite sound !!) to name some of our main club members, but I think this is to much work and has nothing to do with the thoughts of the Remix Commodore community :)

I would appreciate a lot if anyone has time left to think about my suggestions !

Thx and Cheers,
boatman
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"
DHS
Forum God
Forum God

Post by DHS »

Sorry but, as you know, i'm not an huge fan of your car ;-)
--
DHS of The SoundWavers
http://soundwavers.com/
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Post by skitz »

Mr Boatman,

I am up for the challenge :) Do you want it to be a C64 Remix?
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
boatman
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by boatman »

@DHS Yes, I know that you´re not a fan :shock: but anyway thanks for answering ;)

@Mr. DJ Skitz Thanks for taking the challenge :D To tell the truth: I would be happy with all kind of Remixes, as long as they are kind of devilish, cool, bad and loud :twisted: 8) Maybe a copy of the video clip could help ?

@Mr. Site Admin Larsec: Yes, I read the sticky post, before I post my thread. Sorry not to follow your instructions (have mercy with a newbie !) :)
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"