Auf Wiedersehn Monty

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Soppa
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Auf Wiedersehn Monty

Post by Soppa »

I don't know if anyone's up for the job as this isn't the least remixed tune there is, but the thing is that this tune has a special place in my heart as I absolutely loved the music when I was a kid. I must admit that I first heard the tune on MSX(!) but later on I played it on C64 too. The thing is that this tune has more potential than what the existing remixes have accomplished, I've downloaded them all but IMHO none of them really capture the feeling of the original SID. If anyone's ever thought of remixing this please go ahead. I'm no expert when it comes to remixing so I don't really know if this tune is fruitful for remixes, it's just a suggestion.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

I've done two versions, the best of which was on the Back in Time 3 CD-ROM. It was done in 1999, and it's fairly faithful to the original. It was a remade version of the one on the CD "Back in Time".

Chris