Many, many thanks

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
nada
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Many, many thanks

Post by nada »

A big thank you to all people who listened and reviewed my remixes. Being an amateur musician, I must say that all comments were really, really helpful. You added to my experience and you motivated me for trying to get better. Honestly, your reviews were the most rewarding thing that happened to me for a long timw now...Cheers to all of you guys, keep sharing your knowledge with me.
Hypocrisy Is The Vaseline Of Social Intercourse
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Many, many thanks

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

nada wrote:A big thank you to all people who listened and reviewed my remixes. Being an amateur musician, I must say that all comments were really, really helpful. You added to my experience and you motivated me for trying to get better. Honestly, your reviews were the most rewarding thing that happened to me for a long timw now...Cheers to all of you guys, keep sharing your knowledge with me.
No problemo, Nada. Now get cracking on a revised version of the BMX Kids tune. :D
nada
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by nada »

Jan Lund Thomsen wrote:
No problemo, Nada. Now get cracking on a revised version of the BMX Kids tune. :D
Am I really allowed to upload a revised version? That's really cool! I'll give it a go, although I'm working on a new remix now...soon to be uploaded, with respect to all listeners comments and suggestions
Hypocrisy Is The Vaseline Of Social Intercourse
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

nada wrote:Am I really allowed to upload a revised version? That's really cool! I'll give it a go, although I'm working on a new remix now...soon to be uploaded, with respect to all listeners comments and suggestions
Sure, just get in touch by e-mail when you've got it ready and we'll sort out either replacing the current version with the revised one or have it as a new upload. No problemo either way.