Where did all the new arrangers come from?

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Romeo Knight
Supreme Strumming Daddy
Supreme Strumming Daddy

Post by Romeo Knight »

LMan / Remix64 wrote:
Lagerfeldt wrote: Where did Detert go??
Has become a daddy last summer. Any further questions? ;)
Funny world - I would probably never have started doing C64-Remixes without becoming daddy...
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

something to show your kids when their a bit older eh romeo :)

"this is what daddy used to do"

i doubt i fall into the "famous remixer category" more likely the "i wish he'd stop bloody remixing the twat" category but its pretty unlikely i'll be showing my face much this year.. far far too busy myself .. but the influx of new talent is really really comforting (especially people like dafunk and that moog guy)
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

Moog is not that new on the block tho. :)
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Romeo Knight wrote:Funny world - I would probably never have started doing C64-Remixes without becoming daddy...
When i play c64 remixes my kids is digging like crazy, and they are only 6 and 2 years old ;)

They even dig to the c64 tunes :)
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

So many new arrangers, so little new hardcore
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

Max Levin wrote:So many new arrangers, so little new hardcore
hardcore? what kind of hardcore? i'm afraid of you.... :lol:

cheers ifadeo
Zzr
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Zzr »

-.- i am not good at posing on public forums, but while reading this thread i felt like putting my own comment under it.

first, i think the mixing scene itself is far from dying, while i know that the people who create and / or listen to this exotic music arent really that much, i was always surprised how much people i meet who have any kind of bond to this music.

on this site, on this forums, iam a newbie, definately. but i like seeing all the people who still keep the spirit of this times.
i cannot make a difference between the old and the new people, but for me it seems that both are alive and active. no matter if the newer people dont post on the forums, they bring new mixes, for me thats all counting :roll:

i am not a good poster, as i stated but i am one exited listener and i really hope for constant new tracks as being provided over the whole time i am surfing to the site now.

as long as new stuff comes, it wont die. and honestly i bet i still will be downloading new stuff from this sites in 5-10? years

no matter that there are already countless turrican mixes, or giana mixes, or what game ever, a new one will always be interesting and different =)

might have gone offtopic a bit, nevermind me that please :P

regards

sry for the unperfect english :wink: