Pet Shop Boys - Psychological / Ghost 'n' Goblins

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
tom
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Pet Shop Boys - Psychological / Ghost 'n' Goblins

Post by tom »

I recently bought the new PSB Longplay "Fundamental" which contains a track called "Psychological" (track 1)
and the melody in it sounds very close to the theme for "Ghost 'n' Goblins" on the C64!

It's a bit different but it's really a great track :D

By the way , TREVOR HORN produced the Album !
sumppi
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Re: Pet Shop Boys - Psychological / Ghost 'n' Goblins

Post by sumppi »

tom wrote:I recently bought the new PSB Longplay "Fundamental" which contains a track called "Psychological" (track 1)
and the melody in it sounds very close to the theme for "Ghost 'n' Goblins" on the C64!
I wondered about that for the first time too...

Too bad the whole album isn't as good as the single "I'm With Stupid" which is just brilliant. Not bad, but just not up to the expectations set by the single.

Sumppi
tom
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Re: Pet Shop Boys - Psychological / Ghost 'n' Goblins

Post by tom »

sumppi wrote: Too bad the whole album isn't as good as the single "I'm With Stupid" which is just brilliant. Not bad, but just not up to the expectations set by the single.
Well, that's what i thought when i got through it for the first time , but now i like it very much !

And you're "absodabso" right when you say "I'm with stupid" is georgous , especially the video ...
".... i'm Chris Lowe ..... and i'm the other one " :D
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Well, Mark pretty much nicked the melody from Klaus Wunderlich for GnG anyway, so it's probably shared inspiration.. :)
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?