2006 Gothenburg Gathering picture galleries

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Misser
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Misser »

Matrix wrote::lol: NOT the same as smooching to Deflektor, although, with Bog's tongue in action, it's more like Thing on a Spring ! 8)
now this i didn't need to read!! :?
Old programmers never die, they just get lazy and distracted.
lia
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by lia »

I really wished I could had been there...
Miss you guys!!!

But as you know (maybe not all of you) I am pregnant and I have today 39 days left (if my baby dosn't deside to come earlier).

Hope y ou all had a great time and that you didn't miss me too much...
Maybe you had me in your mind :wink:

*huggles*
Trace's little sister :)
fnordpojk
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by fnordpojk »

Makke wrote:I would also like to say a public THANK YOU to fnord and Ã…sa for housing Sara and me over the weekend.
You're very welcome, mate. :) Can't imagine better houseguests than you two and Kwed!
fnordpojk
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by fnordpojk »

Chris Abbott wrote:Actually, Bog was responsible for most of the smooching ;-)
<homer>Mmmm, Bog smoooching..</homer>
Floaf
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Floaf »

Here is some more photos:
http://www.x-formz.com/images/category3/

//Floaf
http://www.x-formz.com <-- visit or die :-P
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

fnordpojk wrote:
Chris Abbott wrote:Actually, Bog was responsible for most of the smooching ;-)
<homer>Mmmm, Bog smoooching..</homer>
Thing is, it's not like you have a choice ! :shock:
Boz
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Boz »

Wow!

Well, what a weekend! Mine was extended a bit, as the English contingency (Skitz, Wenchie, Chappers and Nickenstein) were around until last night, which is why I haven't made it to the forum yet.

I just wanted to thank all of you who came along, who made it such a fantastic event! Brilliant stuff!

Highlights for me were:
[1] Every time Misser or Tron did that silly water-drop noise, one or more of us broke into a rendition of They're Taking The Hobbits To Isengard, which annoyed Tron immensely, but amused us!
[2] Bestowing hugs and kisses on lots of people. As Noir said earlier, it's always a good thing, especially the smooch on the mouth I got from her (thanks Noir ;)). Linda surely wins the Oscar award for Best Supporting Girlfriend in a Gathering 2006 for letting me off the leash for the weekend ;)
[3] I was on the PA system at the end of Saturday, thanking everyone for coming etc. I decided to perform an experiment, so I shouted "CHAPMAN?", to which just about everybody in the room shouted back, "HE'S A PONCE!" Made me giggle for a long time! (Sorry Chappers, but it just had to be done!)

FWIW, my photos of the event can be found on my Gallery page.

Thanks again!
Larsec
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Larsec »

Dimmignatt wrote:Larsec is one cool dude !! 8)
So is Dimmignat :)

...and a big thank you to all that was there this weekend. It was nice having a chance to be Larsec again.
I enjoyed meeting everyone that I hadn't met before and it was great chatting with you :)
...and of course it was great meeting the "old guys" as well... Never get tired of that :)

See you all again next year...

I should go do some music stuff now...

*Larsec goes back to writing lyrics*
<--- I went that way --->
Kenz
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Kenz »

Great pics guys, really wish I could have come along but ...

*does elephant impression*

Skint as always. :(

Ah well, there's always next year!
New Commercial 8-BIT Games NOW AVAILABLE! - http://www.psytronik.net
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

What a fantastic weekend that was! :D

Met loads of new faces and old friends who were all nice. From what I can remember of the new faces, it included the ever-so-jolly chap Kim Nielsen, Ace_DK, Noir, Hanna Kappelin, Meis, ph0b1us, defiance, MangeMann, Misser, Tron, n3mo, Nina, Dimmignatt, Thaumiel, psiborg, Trace, Chtulu, ziza, Linda, Hayley, herbaculum & Gulrak, FuzzyWolf and, last but not least, that terribly nice and polite....I mean FAAAKKKING KAAAANT known as Niknstien :wink:

It was a holiday to remember for me, being the first time I had ever flown abroad. Being in GBG felt like home from home thanks to everyone's efforts in being such nice people! :D Had loads of pool and beer at the biljard, lots of games with IRC friends but it happened In. Real. Life. :shock: :wink:

Special mentions must go to the following peeps:

Wenchie for driving our motley crew all the way around the UK (all 729 miles of it!) before and after our flight! Thanks so much! :D *hugs*

Skitz for being a top bloke by allowing me, Wenchie and Niknstien to stop over at his house in Milton Keynes.

Boz, for letting me stay at his flat for the whole time I was in GBG.

Noir, for unexpected but nice hugs as we were leaving for Boz's flat after the gathering. :)

Linda, for a lovely meal on Friday (with help from Wenchie), and then Tuesday before our flight home :(

Ziphoid, for being such a top bloke operating as ZiphCabs for the weird English people, picking us up from the airport and being the last to see us off back to England :(

oh, and one final mention for Boz, no problem for the ponce shoutouts, it's a good laugh for one and all! Keep doing it, you FAAAKKKING KAAAANT!...I mean, alright mate... :wink:
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
Nickenstien
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Nickenstien »

well put Chappers :D

Ive already done one of these thankyou thingies in this thread, but I forgot to mention and thank wenchie for the huge amount of driving she did to make the entire trip possible!

Wenchie, Your AWESOME!!!!!! :D

(Also @ Linda, That red-wine-meaty stew was absolutley divine!!!!!)

Again, Thankyou to everyone who made all of us English folk feel so very welcome in Sweden, your all fantastic :D
stuff and that and things with bits on it!
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Didn't take many pictures during my holiday, but those I did take are right here. :D
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
Ph0B1uS
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Ph0B1uS »

Chappers wrote: ...
It was a holiday to remember for me, being the first time I had ever flown abroad. Being in GBG felt like home from home thanks to everyone's efforts in being such nice people! :D Had loads of pool and beer at the biljard, lots of games with IRC friends but it happened In. Real. Life. :shock: :wink:
To tell you the truth I was amazed too that people were that damn nice.
It's really amazing that there were almost noone that misbehaved in a group that big.
I can only speak for myself but I went there to meet my IRC-friends and
I treat people the way they treat me most of the time which in turn means that most of you guys were really nice blokes/blokesses!

It sure was nice meeting you guys, it was my first time ever but I think I remember most of the names/nicks.

I can't remember the last time I had this much fun.
THANK YOU all for making this gathering one I will remember probably forever!

It was my first gathering but definitly NOT my last.
herbaculum
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by herbaculum »

Hello to all! :D

Thanks for the nice weekend. It was a pleasure to meet so many nice people there!

Gulrak and me filmed a little bit arround at the gathering, and here are the results: You can find them on Gulraks webpage: http://media.gulrak.net/

Enjoy! :wink:

herbaculum
Floaf
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Floaf »

herbaculum wrote:Hello to all! :D

Thanks for the nice weekend. It was a pleasure to meet so many nice people there!

Gulrak and me filmed a little bit arround at the gathering, and here are the results: You can find them on Gulraks webpage: http://media.gulrak.net/

Enjoy! :wink:

herbaculum
Mmmmm... Brings back more memories.

Btw, thank you all that have commented our pictures too :D
http://www.x-formz.com <-- visit or die :-P