Hazel vs. Agemixer - Eternal Light (When the Sky Glows)

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Stormy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Stormy »

Jan Lund Thomsen wrote:A downside to queue system is that one remix can slow everything uploaded later on down to a halt. The good news is that as soon as I get an e-mail back from the chap who has a mix at the #1 spot clogging everything up, the floodgates will open. :D
I was wondering why the queue moved only 2 spots in one week. :)
Terminal Storm.
http://tst.ziphoid.com/
Hazel
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Hazel »

Jan Lund Thomsen wrote: A downside to queue system is that one remix can slow everything uploaded later on down to a halt. The good news is that as soon as I get an e-mail back from the chap who has a mix at the #1 spot clogging everything up, the floodgates will open. :D
8) Ohh my god.. Floodgates ? Does that mean 7 pages of new remixes ? ;)

Stormy wrote:Great track, Hazel. Top production. Vocal samples remind
me of Astral Projection's "Searching for UFOs" track.
You noticed that too ;) I was indeed thinking of that particually track when I was adding the vocals to this song.. I was almost thinking of making a goa remix.. :)
-¤- SceneSat staff-member -¤-
Stormy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Stormy »

Hazel wrote:You noticed that too ;) I was indeed thinking of that particually track when I was adding the vocals to this song.. I was almost thinking of making a goa remix.. :)
Of coz I did! :) Hell, even had those samples somewhere on my old disk. Think I got them from EarthStation1 when they had free download.

You should've gone with goa remix! Havent hard much of those in C64 remix community. :) Then again, I wonder how ppl would react on such style.
Terminal Storm.
Hazel
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Hazel »

Stormy wrote:Of coz I did! :) Hell, even had those samples somewhere on my old disk. Think I got them from EarthStation1 when they had free download.

You should've gone with goa remix! Havent hard much of those in C64 remix community. :) Then again, I wonder how ppl would react on such style.
Ohh.. didn't know that you could download them.. COOL.. :) The ones I used was from a documentary film about Ufo's.. :)

Well... no.. There hasn't been many goa remixes.. But I believe I heard a few.. I might be wrong.. :) But.. In the near future we WILL find out how people will react. (oops.. did I reveal something here??) ;)
-¤- SceneSat staff-member -¤-
Stormy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Stormy »

Hazel wrote:But.. In the near future we WILL find out how people will react. (oops.. did I reveal something here??) ;)
Great! Can't wait to start reacting. :D
Terminal Storm.