Bonzai Music 'Paul Edge feat. The Horrorist' Remix Contest

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
rockmachine

Post by rockmachine »

Create a remix for Paul Edge from Los Angeles
The track is featuring vocals by The Horrorist from NYC
Win a release on Bonzai Music from Antwerp
Contest lasts from January 1 to March 31, 2010

Click for details and the samples:

http://www.foem.info

Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Bonzai Music 'Paul Edge feat. The Horrorist' Remix Contest

Post by Chris Abbott »

Please do not post any more of this kind of thing unless you're willing to actually care or get involved in what this forum is about. It may be music-related, but it's still borderline-spamming.

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
rockmachine

Post by rockmachine »

hi

hmm okay... im posting this on many music forums. and its sometimes that the admins dont want it. is there nobody on this forum who is interested in this? its a nice chance for music producers to get a record deal,and most forums see this as an interesting content fortheir forum.

would be nice to get an answer,for sure ill stop immediately spamming!
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

rockmachine wrote:hi

hmm okay... im posting this on many music forums. and its sometimes that the admins dont want it. is there nobody on this forum who is interested in this? its a nice chance for music producers to get a record deal,and most forums see this as an interesting content fortheir forum.

would be nice to get an answer,for sure ill stop immediately spamming!
It's got nothing to do with C64 music, and it feels like you're just using us. If there's a sudden deluge of people on this forum posting here saying I'm wrong, fair enough. At least you manned up enough to reply to the thread. But are you not interested at all in C64 music? This is not a general music production forum, it's very specific, and people around here like it that way.

Chris
rockmachine

Post by rockmachine »

the thing is: we are gathering music producers of all genres. And also 8 and 16bit music and chipfunk have already won some contests. im really not wanting tospam here, its mostly a collab.

what i can offer is that you can use our blog (it has lots of visitors daily, appx 1000 or so) forpromotions, releases and news about your forum. If thats a deal? its http://www.blog.foem.info

i really also want to have the c64 guys in the contests because its just cool music, thats why i post it also here :worship:

edit: for sure, the blog can be used by any member of this forum
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

rockmachine wrote:the thing is: we are gathering music producers of all genres. And also 8 and 16bit music and chipfunk have already won some contests. im really not wanting tospam here, its mostly a collab.

what i can offer is that you can use our blog (it has lots of visitors daily, appx 1000 or so) forpromotions, releases and news about your forum. If thats a deal? its http://www.blog.foem.info

i really also want to have the c64 guys in the contests because its just cool music, thats why i post it also here :worship:

edit: for sure, the blog can be used by any member of this forum
Well, OK, flattery of C64 guys will get you everywhere... ;-)

Chris
rockmachine

Post by rockmachine »

hehe okay.cool. thanks! u can use the foem infrastructure as well for sure, like the forum and such... u can do lots of promotion there as well.