Trolls (Level 5) Remix

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Awesome A
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Trolls (Level 5) Remix

Post by Awesome A »

Hi!

Because my remix of "Trolls" didn't make it on the "Amiga-Immortal 3 CD :cry: " it's now free for all... :D download it here: http://www.n-trax.de/Trax/Trolls-Level% ... eumann.mp3
But i hope my 2nd remix will make it, it's a remix from a track of Rudi Stember...(a old AMIGA-Shooter game) nothing more to say about it at the moment, so let you surprise.... :wink:

Greets
Andre
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

woooooooooo and indeed hoooooooooooooo!

another track from awesome.. really looking forward to listening to this (its downloading at the sec).. ill post some comments soon as i have some.

and fingers crossed you get on that album.. its the least you deserve.
Paul Tankard

Post by Paul Tankard »

Nice track with some flaws, it's a nicely edited track with some great transitions, all in all a nice track apart the areas around 0:50 - 1:40, the problem is the arpegio and when the main tune kicks in, it sounds to me like it's seriously out of tune, I think if the arp layer was removed on these parts I would give it 8/10..

Keep up the good work though,

Regards,

Paul
I tried, honestly I did.
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Paul Tankard wrote:Nice track with some flaws, it's a nicely edited track with some great transitions, all in all a nice track apart the areas around 0:50 - 1:40, the problem is the arpegio and when the main tune kicks in, it sounds to me like it's seriously out of tune, I think if the arp layer was removed on these parts I would give it 8/10..

Keep up the good work though,

Regards,

Paul
That pretty much sums up what I think of the tune. It's well done except for this out of phase effect of the main lead. Could you be arsed to try to change that a bit?
All is lost.
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by 1337 »

That's a really cool remix... I'm listening to it right now. I used to play the game Trolls but I remember accidentally formatting the disk. Nice reminder of the past here. Thanx.

:worship:

The Great Gianna Sisters ROX!!!!!!!!!!
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

i share the same thought on the off centre main instrument here awesome.. it doesnt fit the rest of the tune and spoils it but the rest of the track is as usual pretty awesome.. but unfortunately there is no getting past that out of tune lead synth.. change that and it'd be perfect.
Awesome A
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Awesome A »

first...thank's for your comments... :D

I know that problem about the main Instrument... and it isn't perfect (you all are right ), it were really really hard to remix this Track.
perhaps i try to change it and make it sounds better next time.