Bastards!

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Bastards!

Post by tas »

Yesterday, jubilation at winning the olympics... Today, tragedy as 7 bombs explode in london :(
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

I have friends in london....hope theyre ok
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

"Bastards" is quite an understatement for such inhuman people who make innocent people their targets because they can't reach the responsible ones.

I sicerely hope everyone of our community and their families & friends are okay.
DHS
Forum God
Forum God

Post by DHS »

mindless cowards. Bastards isn't enough for those inhuman beasts.
--
DHS of The SoundWavers
http://soundwavers.com/
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

LMan / Remix64 wrote:I sincerely hope everyone of our community and their families & friends are okay.
I remembered that Trooper (Paul Green who accompanied the lads, including myself, on the recent Manchester outing) is one of many London Underground staff.

I texted him earlier to see if he was ok and he's just replied back saying he was off work today. Fortunately, he's missed the possibility of being caught up in the whole thing.
tony.rc
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by tony.rc »

I feel for citzens of London I was gob-smacked by the city when I visited it in 2003. I remember going to Aldgate to retrace the murders of Jack the Ripper and taking the underground back to my accomadation.

I've been watching events live on tv and I'll still thinking about the glum-look on George Bush's face when Tony Blair address the press at the G8 meeting for the second time.

I'm sure UK will come together and find their inter-spirit of survival and victim support just as we did with Bali terrorists last.

On another note these types of acts WILL NEVER stop me from travelling!
Chrome - keeping the Aussie scene alive
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

You got a new number Chappers?

Just read my mobile phone about Trooper and didn't have a clue who it was from til i just read this.
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Tas wrote:You got a new number Chappers?

Just read my mobile phone about Trooper and didn't have a clue who it was from til i just read this.
Sent you a text a while back saying who I was and giving the new number at the same time. :lol:

Never mind, got there in the end. :)
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

you probably sent it when i was in the states. My mobile refused to work there.
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Tas wrote:you probably sent it when i was in the states. My mobile refused to work there.
With my dodgy timing, I'd say you're right that it arrived while you were away.

Anyhoo..... :offtopic: :wink:

I'm wondering if any peeps from the community have got caught up in the London bombings somehow. Let's hope not.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Tanya works at Liverpool Street, but she's fine, apart from the travel snarl-up.

Chris
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

I came back from the US early... I would have landed at heathrow today around 8am, guess where my train leaves from and how i would have gotten there?

Thats right, kings cross tube to the station.

Kinda freaked me out a little that!
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Tas wrote:I came back from the US early... I would have landed at heathrow today around 8am, guess where my train leaves from and how i would have gotten there?

Thats right, kings cross tube to the station.

Kinda freaked me out a little that!
Would have taken you about an hour before you were out of Heathrow though, and another 40 mins to the centre, so you basically would have been turfed out of the tube train with your baggage and found yourself unable to get home...

Incidentally, if that ever happens to anyone, and I can help, ring me.

Chris
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

Last time i landed at heathrow it took me 1 hour to get from the plane via heathrow express to Marlyebone station.

Though your right, the likelyhood would have been i would have missed it but its a little too close for comfort.
devilhood
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by devilhood »

Lucky I was at home today :shock:
I'm completely speechless, especially with all the campaigns going on to reduce poverty in Africa. . of all the days they pick today, bloody evil f***ers :cry:
Pawel Osmolski - music portfolio

SoundCloud - all sorts

Bandcamp - digital releases