Selling some retro gubbins (c64,speccy etc...)

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Selling some retro gubbins (c64,speccy etc...)

Post by Subzero »

As Im moving house soon, some stuff has got to go - heres the list all offers will be replied to:

Zx Spectrum +2 plus games bundle and sinclair joystick+lightgun-(cant get lightgun to work) (and all gubbins)
Commodore 64 (Amiga Look)+C2N cassette player and bundle of games (and all gubbins)
Dreamcast lightgun (boxed immaculate condition)+ House Of The Dead 2
GP2X + Carry case (no SD cards)
Im also selling a samsung 8mm video camera, comes with charger and battery.

Im more than happy to split certain items, and i'd rather they went to a loving home than a.....dare I say it....A SKIP!!!
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

You'll regret it in years to come!!!

Trust me!
Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Lexx »

I agree with tas & i think u are a sinner to the commodore religion. :cry:
We don't know ur situation but can't u instead think about an another solution before selling away ur half teenagehood
:?: :!: :?:
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

I would sell the PSOne in one of the pictures rather than the other stuff. Youre not going to get much money for this stuff that would be sugnificant enough anyway.

I sold my Amiga 1000, Super NES, Sega Genesis + Dual GAME DX and looking back I didnt have to and I regret doing both and that is well over 10 years ago when I did it.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

Sorry, but its all got to go, I wont regret it, they havent been used for MONTHS.
Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Lexx »

Just for months :?: A sign that u played them this year. So why should it go then :?: The Analog guy is right. The Playstation should be fired the first. U get Playstations anywhere at anytime to affordable prices. But different is with older systems. U don't might get functional C64 anymore. Even used Amigas aren't always in a top condition what u see on ebay. So think about it twice & honestey...think about it....emulation is a good choice but it won't ever 100 % the same. This machine has seen u as a kid, as a teenage & now ur nice friend shouldn't have the chance to watch ur aging :?: U are a rude man. :? Poor machine...which kid will buy & destroy it very soon. :(
Paul Vanukoff

Post by Paul Vanukoff »

My ex-wife talked me into giving my c64 & /amiga stuff away years ago. At the time I didn't give it a second thought, but now I regret it. Even though they were not something I'd ever pull out of storage and use, they had a lot of good memories associated with them and I sometimes I wish I had them back ... :(
Paul Vanukoff
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Would you mind telling how much Money do you expect to earn from selling everyting?
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

I sold my C64 when i bought an Atari ST and an Amiga then i sold those when i bought a PC.

I wish i didn't sell a Damn thing now! :cry:
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

Analog-X wrote:Would you mind telling how much Money do you expect to earn from selling everyting?
I dont really care, as long as it all goes.
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Tonka »

Well over the last couple of years I have sold a LOT. Old synthesizers (SH101, SH09 - in fact, all of my hardware synths and racks as I now use soft synths), loads of LCD video game 'classics', all my Sinclair stuff (ZX80, ZX81, Spectrum, +2, calculators, etc) Atari woody's, ST's, Amstrads, Acorn electrons, shit shit and more SHIT :wink:

Fact is, a lot of the old vintage electronic stuff is dying now, simply due to age. 2 of my 3 mint ZX Spectrums were just completely dead, after being put in the loft in fully working order. Now is the time to sell this stuff IMO & it was a huge weight off my shoulders (and my attic) when I sold.

Remember - "The things you own end up owning you." -- Tyler Durden, Fight Club

That said, I still have 5 breadbins, 3 C64C's and a selection of 10 spare SID chips :)

Also, if you regret selling your C64, just get onto Ebay. They were the best selling computer of all time and there are still quite a few left over...