My newest ...

For those who want to post remixes from other platforms or show off their original work. Post them here!
Wavedancer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

My newest ...

Post by Wavedancer »

Hi,

I finished it :D ... It was a present for the Valentine's Day last year for my girlfriend, but I couldn't finish it earlier than to last saturday.
But she was very happy about it, because it describes our love in a musical way. She's in the same with me it sounds happy, so our relationship is happy for me in the whole.
I think the beginning sounds like spring ... green woods, green meadow, sunny weather.
Lol, but she meant at 2:53 the piano let's show a small gnome jumping happy through a wood. I think so, too.
Later she wanted a small melancholic part and a few percussions but there don't fit any melancholy in.
Ok, enough about blah blahs ... it's a very difficult song for me, because it should bring a important message to her about my opinion about our relationship. So, the melodic art was very important and I think I did good.
I think you hear, I like pianos ;)

Now, I hope you enjoy it.

http://wavedancer.timida.de/songs/waved ... sounds.mp3
Last edited by Wavedancer on 12/02/2007 - 14:28, edited 1 time in total.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Hey Thanks for sharing a song that is so personal to both you.

Ok Here is my feedback.

I like everything...the only thing that I would maybe add is a bit of reverb or delay ...it sounds a bit dry through my headphones.

You could also possibly add a Breathy PAD Sound in there. :)
Last edited by Analog-X64 on 12/02/2007 - 14:32, edited 1 time in total.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Wavedancer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Wavedancer »

No problem, I asked her if I may share it. But it costs you an honest feedback ;)

@feedback
You're right. I thought the same. I thought I could resample it with a small reverb of my SB Audigy, but when I configure the "Living room"-preset for example, it sounds normal. When I resample it with this preset, I have to turn off the preset, when I want to hear it. Stupid technical cheat but I like it ;)
But next time I'll try it with more technical effects to "worth up" the sound. It could only take a while for years till the next project is finished ;)
Retrovertigo
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Retrovertigo »

Track is clipping the whole way through mate.
Wavedancer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Wavedancer »

Track fixed, thanks retrovertigo :)