About Dean Evans !

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Ahmed

About Dean Evans !

Post by Ahmed »

Has anyone ever come across any site or home page/mp3 music page for the great musician "Dean Evans" This guy is one of the rare game music legends ! He worked for Ocean company for quite along time and has produced tunes like Lethal Weapon, One Step Beyond, Hook. And on the SNES he made legendary tunes for Jurrasic park 1 and 2 !

Thanks,
Ahmed.
It's only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
Martin (IR)
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Martin (IR) »

I just know that he now works for (or did last year at least) at Warthog ( UK game-company). I had contact with him since he was audio designer for Rally Championship PC version and I was handling some of the audio here at Warthog (Swedish division) for the PS2 version. I guess I can dig up his email at work if you like.
Ahmed

Post by Ahmed »

. I guess I can dig up his email at work if you like.
I would highly appreciate that !

Thanks,
Ahmed.
It's only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
Martin (IR)
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Martin (IR) »

What is your personal mail? Don't want to show his address considering the spam nowadays.
Ahmed

Post by Ahmed »

Sorry for replying sooo late :oops:

Ahmed.
Ahmed

Post by Ahmed »

I seem to be dizzy today :roll:

Here is my email address (artlover_2060@yahoo.com)

I hope that he's a friendly guy to talk with :)

Ahmed.