To Jan L.T.

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Sonic Wanderer
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

To Jan L.T.

Post by Sonic Wanderer »

Hey.

I'm sorry for the problem I caused. Maybe you should apply some filter for "dumb-ass-remixers-with-no-brains" like me, and if they screw up a set number of times (let's say 3) they get banned for new uploads for 3-4 weeks?

Since I am the only one that's causing problems nobody else should be affected. =)

I feel really, really bad.

/
Sonic
-------------------------------------------------------
- People say I'm crazy. They're probably right. -
-- Sonic - A noise in the corner of your ear... --
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: To Jan L.T.

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Sonic Wanderer wrote: I'm sorry for the problem I caused. Maybe you should apply some filter for "dumb-ass-remixers-with-no-brains" like me, and if they screw up a set number of times (let's say 3) they get banned for new uploads for 3-4 weeks?

Since I am the only one that's causing problems nobody else should be affected. =)

I feel really, really bad.
Thingy the 1st: It's much easier getting hold of me via e-mail, which I check a lot more often than R64.

Thingy the 2nd: Don't feel bad about screwing up uploads. Well, okay, do feel bad about it. But rest assured that you're (unfortunately) not the only screwing up from time to time. =/

To ease my workload and hopefully teach some people to stick to the upload guidelines, I'll be announcing something shortly. More news as it happens.
Sonic Wanderer
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Sonic Wanderer »

Thanx, looking forward to it.
I guess this thread can be locked and forgotten now. =)
- People say I'm crazy. They're probably right. -
-- Sonic - A noise in the corner of your ear... --