the 909 revolution - cauldron 2

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

the 909 revolution - cauldron 2

Post by Infamous »

pretty much finished save doing the odd bit of tidying up and tarting it up here and there.. so here you go.

Let me know what you think.

http://infamous.ziphoid.com/909test.mp3
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: the 909 revolution - cauldron 2

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

well,it`s...okay, I guess. I`m not the most receptive person if it comes to this style of music,it isn`t really my cup o`Tea, so I could be the wrong person to give a good Feedback - I even don`t know what the heck a 909 Revolution could be. :confusion:

I miss some catchy melodies within the Track (besides this beepbeedebeebeebbeeeeeb there`s a lot of more "Space" to add something) and the Voice-sampling is repeating a little bit too much in my ears.

Just my opinion by listening the whole Track today.
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Re: the 909 revolution - cauldron 2

Post by Infamous »

Whatever it is it'd be pretty bloody noisy and definitely bassdrum led thats for sure lol

But thanks for the feedback, I still need to sort out bringing the melody out a little further i think and giving it a little more substance but im glad that someone who doesnt really get the whole dance music thing finds it at least "ok" thats a good start for me :-)

unfortunately repetition is part and parcel of all dance music and thats the style im going for so you could effectively drop it into a nightclub set and no one would really know the difference, or that it was a remix of a sid tune :)