Remix64.com is proud to announce the
Remix64 20th Anniversary Remix Compo
Remix64.com will turn 20 years old on April 17th, 2021, and we thought what better way to celebrate this momentous occasion than by inviting the collective talent of the C64 and Amiga remix community to participate in an online competition!
The compo entry rules are fairly simple:
- Your entry should be a remix of a SID tune (found in the latest HVSC) or of an Amiga game tune / MOD - or both. Basically, the same submission rules apply as on Remix.kwed.org and on AmigaRemix.com, including rules related to file format (MP3, 192 Kbps/44Khz or better).
- Your remix should be a new, never before published piece.
- Your remix should be no more than 5 minutes in length.
- Multiple entries per remixer are allowed, but please, keep in mind that the compo organizers reserve the right to reject entries.
- The deadline for entries is April 2, Friday, 23:59 Central European Time.
- NOTE: to be able to submit an entry you must be a registered user on Remix64.com. To submit your entry, visit the following page:
- Public voting on the entries will commence April 3 at Remix64.com and voting will close on April 15, Thursday, 23:59 CET.
- Entries will be anonymized for voting.
- More details about the voting will be coming soon.
Results will be announced on April 17th - the very day on which Remix64 celebrates its 20th year!
MULTIPLE PRIZES AWARDED!
The more entries we get, the more prizes will be awarded! So, whether you are a veteran remixer or whether this will be your first ever remix, whether you want to submit a techno-style remix or a bluegrass one - all will have a chance to win something, as we are planning to award prizes not just to the top voted remix, but to multiple entries. But that depends on how many entries we'll get - the more entries, the bigger possibility for multiple prizes! So, get busy, start working on a remix, or dust off that old half-done remix of yours and finish it already!
Let the 20th Anniversary festivities begin!
Questions, problems? Click the button below to contact the compo organizers.